✧0.13| Department Of Mysteries & Sibling Histories

Evie landed the broom with ease, thankful she took the Quidditch practice lesson from Oliver the one year she considered trying out

Evie landed the broom with ease, thankful she took the Quidditch practice lesson from Oliver the one year she considered trying out. Harry's hands left her waist, climbing off before her and helping the blonde off quickly. He didn't let her hand go though, grasping it tighter even. Evie could see the fear in his eyes, the panic for the sake of what seemed to be the only family he truly had left. With a adjusting of her hand, their fingers were laced tighter then they had every been before.

"Department Of Mysteries." the voice rung as the elevator chimed, the lot of Hogwarts students getting through security in no time and following Harry's lead. The room would have been absolutely beautiful if they were in any other situation. It was dark, shiny, elegant looking. Evie imagined she would come here often, sneak in and explore the place. She could imagine taking Harry here with her, in the middle of the dark, beautiful room.

"I'm guessing whoever made this room is a Virgo." Evie spoke in a low whisper as she looked around the room knowingly. Harry squeezed her hand tightly, finding the slightest of comfort in her own coping manor.

"Why do you say that?" Hermione questioned as the lot slowly walked in, their voiced echoing no matter how quiet they spoke.

"Can't you tell?" Evie asked as her bright eyes flickered around the room, "It's in dying need to feel useful."

"You can tell that from a room?" Ron asked with a odd expression across his features, "Bloody Hell."

"Guys." Harry spoke quickly to keep them on track. As they all inched forwards and slowly walked around the small corner, he spoke again, "This is it."

Evie looked around, the marble floors echoing under their shoes slightly while the tall ceilings stared down at them. It almost reminded Evie of her home back in London, the Adderly Manor that was build years and years ago. Evie wished she found it as beautiful as it truly was, though the horribly memories that lived inside was enough for her to absolutely despise the place in a whole.

"Are they globes?" Evie asked after she mumbled lumos and the end of her wand light up, showing the access to the many what seemed to be round glasses.

"I don't think so." Harry shook his head as he pulled her closer into his side, taking notice as to how hard he was gripping her hand and let up a bit, "Stay close."

"Always." Evie said back before she even thought of it, the words coming so naturally she hadn't even had to search her mind for any form of answer. The sudden thud made everyone gasp, looking over their shoulder and seeing the spot behind them bare.

"Ninety Two."

"Ninety Three."

Harry was going at a quick jog now, his wand shaky as he drug Evie behind him in the slightest. They jogged to keep up, the others doing the same but keeping a eye out for something around them.