✧0.21| Malfoy Manor & Wand Planner

Harry, Hogwarts, my friends

Harry, Hogwarts, my friends. Harry, Hogwarts, my friends. Harry, Hogwarts, my friends.

The only three things that kept Evie alive the past few months. After her father had forced her to leave Hogwarts, she was taken back to Malfoy Manor where Ambrose was let go and no longer a victim of torture. Evie was forced to speak to Voldemort face to face, tell him everything she knew. Evie had lied the best she could, making up lies about Harry and leaving out anything she truly thought he could use against him.

She didn't say much anymore, she couldn't remember the last time she smiled. Draco left hogwarts a few hours after Evie, becoming in shock at seeing her. While he knew she knew about things due to Ambrose and her father, Draco had no clue Evie was also a death eater. Things uplifted a bit for her after that, at least she had someone now. Evie pushed her anger aside when Draco showed up, she acted as if nothing bad had happened between the pair. Evie and Draco stayed close most of the time, rarely leaving the others. They were the only ones that truly know what the other way going through.

Evie sat between her brother and ex boyfriend, keeping her eyes down and away from the woman floating in the air above them, faint sobs and begs leaving her lips. The table was silent, Evie held her breath most of the time, scared her breathing might be too loud. Malfoy Manor doors opening made her glance in the direction with only her eyes. The voice of the evil wizard at the end of the table rung, "Severus. I was beginning to worry you lost your way. Come. I've saved you a seat."

Snape walked in and took the empty seat. Draco and Evie shared a look in the corner of their eyes, Evie gave a small shake while his eyes glanced toward the body hanging above them.

"You bring news, I trust." Voldemort spoke to Snape.

"It will happen saturday next, at nightfall." Snape spoke. Evie squeezed her eyes shut at his words, her hand forming a fist in her lap.

"I've heard different, my Lord." the man sitting across from Evie spoke up, "Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the Potter boy will not be moved until the thirtieth this month. The day before he turns seventeen."

Ambrose slipped his hand into Evies when he took notice of his sisters state, her hands shaky and lip between her teeth to hold back a cry.

"This is false trail." Snape snapped at the man quickly, "The Auror Office no longer plays part in the protection of Harry Potter. Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the ministry."

"Well," the same man laughed, "You got that right."

Evie looked at her father, seeing as though he was staring at the man besides him in pure anger. Evies dad worshiping and respected Voldemort worse then anyone else in the room, without any doubt, he loved him more then he did his family.

"What say you, Pius?" the Dark Lord asked the man at the end of the table with curious eyes.

"One hears many things, my lord. Whether the trust is among them is not clear." Pius answered, his eyes casted down and words being spoken in a much lower voice.