✧0.2| Conversations & Constellations

The last person Harry had expected to see coming from Umbridges office was Evie

The last person Harry had expected to see coming from Umbridges office was Evie. He was well aware she was far from someone who got into much trouble and if she did it was usually because she'd say things about horoscope or astrology instead of answer a questioned honestly. The Potter boy noticed she'd been clutching her hand as a sad look danced within her eyes.

"Evie." he greeted her with a nod as Evie eyes widened, she hadn't seen him coming down the hall, too busy looking at her hand.

"Oh, Harry Potter." she said with a blink and a clear of her throat, "You look lovely, what brings you here?"

"Umbridge gave me a detention." Harry said as Evies eyes widened again, the shiny ords much wider then usual, "Why are you here?"

"Same, she said she didn't believe in zodiac signs, how could she not? They are obviously real." Evie said, though her voice was soft to prevent echoing down the hallway, she had anger within her words, "What's yours? Leo, correct?"

"I-I think so." Harry said, he'd remember Evie telling everybody what there's were last year but he was to caught up in the tournament to remember.

"If I remember clearly, is it. Confident, loyal, and the center of attention sums you up well, doesn't it?" Evie asked as Harry raised his eyebrows at her blunt words, "You are often the center of attention, not that's it's a bad thing."

"What's yours?" Harry asked her with a clear of his throat, knowing he'd go over a few minutes late for detention but the more Evie spoke, the more the sad look in her eye washed away.

"Aquarius." Evie said with a small smile, it was clear she took pride in it, "Unique and Intelligent, two things I believe I am."

"Brilliant." Harry said with a clear of his throat, "Well... detention."

"Oh, yes, go on." Evie said while moving to the side, "Don't let her get under your skin, Harry. She's not nice like we thought she'd be."

"What'd she do to you?" Harry asked her curiously, looking toward Evies hand that she was still cradling and shielding for his view. Evie gave him a tight lipped smile before she turned on her blue shoes and left him alone to join Umbridge.

With Umbridge around and taking nearly the throne at Hogwarts, things went absolutely horrible. She'd continued day by day to hurt her students with her horrible way of discipline, one Evie thankfully didn't experience again. When Professor Lupin and Lockhart were around, they'd allowed her often to speak on Horoscopes, Zodiacs, Astrology... they hadn't minded her words. Even sometimes professor Snape and Moody would let it slide, one comment per class they'd tell her. Umbridge on the other hand barley even allowed Evie to answer questions in class, non the less let her mind speak for its self.

"Oh, Hermione, this is such heart pulling." Evie commented as they watched Filch put all of Professor Trelawneys things in the middle of Hogwarts, ready to banish her. Harry joined the two girls side, noticing their sad eyes.