✧0.17| Quidditch Cheers and Astronomy Tower Fears

"Harry!" Evie said quickly as she pushed through a pair of girls connected at the hands, saying a quick sorry as she jogged

"Harry!" Evie said quickly as she pushed through a pair of girls connected at the hands, saying a quick sorry as she jogged. Harry turned at the sound of her voice, grinning as she hurried toward him in the hall, "Hermione told me about Professor Slughorns class, liquid luck is extremely powerful."

They laced hands and began walking together, Harry nodded his head in agreement, "I'm saving it for something, not sure yet."

"Just go ease on it." she warned as he nodded, "How'd you do it anyways? No one in all the years could manage to get the potion right."

Harry looked hesitant as he looked around the hallway, turning with a grin her way, "Are you on your free class?"

"The Half Blood Prince." Evie read the old book, leaning on Harry's shoulder and flipping the pages, "Where'd you even find this?"

"Dunno, Slughorns class." Harry said with a shrug as Evie met his eye for a moment with a odd look, "Whats that face for?"

"Seems sketchy, what if he's trying to trick you?" Evie asked with a eyebrow raise, Harry rolled his eyes as she gave him a look of disbelief, "Don't you roll your eyes at me."

"Evie, this could be my only way of passing potions." he tried to reason with her, moving to sit closer to her on the couch in the room of requirements, looking down at the book with her.

"I'm just saying, I don't want it to backfire on you." she said with a shrug as he dropped his head on her shoulder, "Potions is extremely difficult though, I couldn't get it right either."

"We could share." he said, nudging her head with his own, "So we could both pass."

Evie grinned as his hair tickled her neck, "You must be mad, my luck i'd get caught."

Harry giggled at her words as he sat up, turning to face her better, "Did you get invited into the Slugclub?"

"Yeah, this morning at breakfast." Evie nodded her head, "I think only because my parents where in it way back."

"Don't say that." Harry said to her with a nudge of the knee, "Maybe Slughorn just likes you, he'd be a lunatic not to."

Evie grinned, lacing her hand with him and laying in his lap with a sigh. Harry took notice of her tired eyes, getting darker underneath as they shut every few seconds. Harry could sense something was wrong, something she wasn't wanting to tell him at all and would refuse to. He worried for the sake of his girlfriend, running a gentle hand through her hair, "I'll wake you before the bell rings if you want to sleep."

Evie hummed as she looked up at him with a shake of her head, "No, wanna stay awake and talk to you."

Harry flushed at her words, "I'll be okay, you go to sleep."

She didn't argue, mainly because she was ridiculously tired that it was slowly making her sick. Sitting up she got into his lap, legs across the couch as he held her close, head in his neck. Harry leaned his own head against hers, running a gentle hand through her honey locks as the smell of blueberries took over his nose.