✧0.25| Nineteen Years Later

nineteen years later

"Sweetie, just slow down." Evie begged her son as she hurried after him, "Denton, I have been up all night, slow your role."

"It's my second year mom! I have to find Ally before she leaves me for that fancy fellow!" Denton said in disbelief as he looked out toward a white haired boy. Evie did a double take quickly as her eyes set on the small boy, looked up and finding Draco and Astoria kissing him goodbye. It's been a few years since Evie had spoken to Draco, both starting their own family and not having the same time they use to. His eyes met hers quickly, staring a moment before the pair shared a small smile.

"I love you, Mum." Denton said as he hugged Evie, "Will you miss him?"

"More then anything." she grinned and kissed his head, "Ask Ally if she wants to come to Christmas, okay?"

"I will." he smiled up at her.

"Bye, mum." James came into her side and hugged her tightly. He's grown a lot over the summer, nearly the same height she'd been, "Albus is having a fanny."

"Isn't he always?" Evie joked as she kissed her oldest on the head, "Did you two tell your dad bye?"

"Yup." James said as he hurried off toward the express, Denton falling into a wild conversation with Hugo and Parry, Ambrose and Ginnys only son.

"What's he telling him?" Hermione teased as she nodded toward Albus and Harry.

"I'd rather not find out." Evie spoke honestly as Hermione laughed.

"Why can't I go early?" Lily pouted from where she held her uncles hand, "Parry said I can sneak in his bag."

"Next year." Evie promised her with a small smile before looking to Hermione, "Can you tell she's Virgo like you?"

"Hilarious." Hermione said with a fake laugh.

"Bye, mum." Albus said as he wrapped his arms around Evies waist, "I'll miss you."

Evie bend down and kissed his head, "I'll write you tonight, I promise."

Albus wished Lily goodbye as he ran off to joined the others on the express. Evie put a arm around Harry as the lot began waving at the express, sad smiled on their faces until it had disappeared.

"Ready?" Harry asked with a smile over at his wife who looked his way. She smiled as she stared at him, still fo this day not getting use to it.

"Ready." Evie said as Harry took Lily's hand and began walking off. Evie looked back at the place the express once's was with a minor sigh, remembering the memories, remembering her days back at school where she met her life long friends and love of her life.

"Mum!" Lily called out to her.

"Coming!" Evie yelled back as she sprinting over and jumped onto Harry's back. He groaned and pulled her up more with a laugh, humming in content and she kissed his cheek.

kylie speaks

what a joyed
time i've had
writing evie.
she had made such
a impact on me and
i hope some of you.
from one chaotic,
astrology lover with
family problems to
another... i love
each and every
one of you.

 i love each and every one of you