✧0.4| Broom Rides & White Lies

"Where are you running off to?" a arrogant voice sounded from behind Evie as she paused on the stare case, already being able to hear the smirk in his voice

"Where are you running off to?" a arrogant voice sounded from behind Evie as she paused on the stare case, already being able to hear the smirk in his voice. Evie turned on her heels to find Draco exactly how she'd expected him to be, a amusing smirk across his soft features with his arms crossed across his ropes that had been badged from his help of Umbridge.

"Just a walk." Evie lied as she flicked her eyes toward his usual band of Slythrins that Evie did not enjoy. Pansy had hated Evie ever sense Draco had taken her to the ball last year while Crabbe and Goyle seemed to do whatever Draco said, considering his mood changed every day toward the girl, as did theirs.

"Where to?" Draco questioned her as Evie found his face again, he'd been attempting to intimidate her in a way but was failing miserable, taking a step on the first stair while Evie was on the seventh.

"Not sure. Probably gonna jump the train to Scotland or go kill myself in the forbidden forest, casual things." Evie said sarcastically with a shrug of her shoulders, watching Draco give her a amusing look that consisted of a bit of mocking and annoyance while Goyle tried to hide his amusement for the girl, "Care to join me, Draco?"

"I would actually." he said, his way of trying to catch her in a lie as he hurried up the steps, waving the three behind him off as they left with a huff, "Lead the way."

"Was planning on it." Evie said with a hum as she pulled him by the arm forcefully up the stairs.

"Last time I check the tr-" he began before his back made contact with the wall forcefully, Evie pinning him up against it.

"What are you playing at?" she demanded to know, keeping him under her grasp with a serious look, "Watching and following me constantly."

"You're up to something." Draco sneered at her as Evie glared, "I can tell, you're gonna tell me."

"I'm not gonna tell you anything." Evie spoke to him knowingly, "Come to me when you wanna talk like we use to, stay away if you're just gonna stalk around like a pathetic loser."

Evie let Draco go before she left down the hall, leaving him shocked by her words, never once seeing or hearing her use the snarky, angry words with him.

And he knew she'd be back.

"Evie you're brilliant." Hermione smiled at the girl when Harry lead the group into the Room Of Requirements.

"So, say you really needed the toilet." Ron spoke after Harry had explained that the room only appears when you want it to most.

"Charming, Ronald." Hermione said to him with a disgusted look. Evie walked forward to stand by Harry's side for a moment.

"Could I talk to you after this?" she asked as his eyes widened, face flushed with a quick nod to his head, causing his glasses to fall in the slightest.