✧0.5| Love Life & Burrow Invite

"I think you're being stupid is what I think

"I think you're being stupid is what I think." Evie snapped at Draco as the two walked out of the Great Hall together, a clear argument rising and causing the two to hurry away when people turned heads.

"I'm being stupid? You're being stupid." Draco argued with her as the two fell silent, letting Professor Sprout pass them quickly.

"It's non of your business what i'm doing, you don't have to know my every move, Draco." Evie spoke annoyed, over the boys constant nagging at where she's running off to between classes and after.

"You think you're smart, Evie, and you're not, i'm gonna find out what you're up to." Draco spoke to her, looking down in just the slightest, standing close to her as Evie glared.

"There's a reason only one of us was put into Ravenclaw, i'll let that determine who the smart one is." Evie spoke in a low voice as her bright eyes that were usually wide with curiosity turned into glaring, annoyed eyes.

"Evie." a new voice spoke up. Evie shut her eyes in annoyance once again as she looked down the hallway to find Harry staring at the two, "Is everything okay?"

"Fine." Evie spoke bitterly, her tone taking Harry off guard, distracting him from Dracos glares.

"I see." the Slythrin whistled, "Got yourself a new boyfriend, can't blame you for sneaking around instead of being public."

"Shove off." Evie said as she pushed Draco away from her and stormed off down the hallway. In no time she heard footsteps jogging after her, hurrying to catch up by her side.

"You okay?" Harry asked worried, never had he seen Evie seem so angry in his life.

"I'm fine." she snapped at him, stopping to stare at him with annoyance.

"I was just-" Harry began before she cut him off.

"You were what? Trying to come in and save me? I can handle myself perfectly fine, I don't need your help." She spoke annoyed, her words laced with anger and cruelty as he blinked behind his glasses. Harry went silent, only getting a annoyed look as Evie walked away, mumbling to herself in anger while her shoes clinked on the floor.

"Ronald, don't you make me angry right now." Evie said as she stood in the Room Of Requirements later that day, holding the youngest Weasley boy in the air with her wand.

"All i'm saying is you're being a real-" Ron began before Evie dropped him hard onto the floor, a groan leaving in mouth as he landed.

"Being a what?" Evie asked him annoyed, angrily dropping her wand to the ground and storming off.

"Maybe you should try talking to her." Hermione encouraged Harry, noticing how off and unlike herself Evie was today.

"I tried." Harry said with a look of fright, "She just yelled at me."