✧0.7| Quidditch Game & Jealousy Shame

"Do you wanna know our percents?" Evie asked Harry as she laid upside down on the Gryffindor common room couch after he snuck her in with the invisible cloak

"Percents for what?" Harry asked from where he sat next to her, attempting to catch up on homework but finding her rather distracting.

"Our zodiac compatibility percents, of course." Evie said as if he was stupid for asking. Harry cracked a smile at her words, adjusting himself better to look down, watching her flip through the notebook with moons and stars on the front, "We're only seventy five percent for trust, but ninety percent for communication."

"Sounds... accurate." Harry spoke, letting his mind race with the wonder of what Evie might not be trusting him with, "Is that all?"

"No." Evie said as her eyebrows frowned in concentration, flipping the page again, "We're exactly ninety-nine percent in emotions and intimacy."

Harry chocked on air at her words, sitting up straight as he cough, his face flushed. Evie looked at him as if he was a complete lunatic, clearing her throat at his actions, "Ninety percent in shared activities and eighty in values."

"Would you reckon thats accurate?" Harry asked, forcing himself to stop chocking and pretend she hadn't said the words that sent him over board.

"Course I do, the signs do not lie Harry, they are completely correct." Evie said as she rolled over to sit up straight again, "It's what I believe most in, i'd trust my life with zodiac signs and astrology."

"Oh yeah, right." Harry nodded quickly, "Completely- completely accuracy we have."

"I should tell Ron and Hermione theirs." Evies said as she leaned back on the couch, staring down at the notebook, "Perhaps it would make them open their eyes more."

"How do you mean?" Harry asked as Evie looked to him with wide eyes, grabbing his shoulders with a crazy look.

"You're the most oblivious person." she said, throwing her legs on either side of his lap without thinking, Harry staring up at her with wide eyes, "Why can't you see when people love each other?"

"Love each other? They do not love each other." Harry said with a shake of his head, his body shaking from the way Evie was sat on top of him.

"See, you're oblivious." Evie said with a knowing look, "You probably don't think Dean and Seamus are in love either, do you? Or Luna and Neville? Or Fred and Angelina?"

"Well I..." Harry trailed off, stopping for a moment with a odd look, "No, suppose I didn't suspect that."

"I knew it before they even looked at each other, wanna know why?" Evie asked as she relaxed more on top of him, a knowing look across her face, "Their signs are all very comparable, very obvious."

"Yes, v-very." Harry stuttered, wanting to yell at Evie so badly for the effect she had on him, so close to his skin with her, so close he could smell soft florals from her perfume mixed with burning leaves from the amount of time she spent outside.