✧0.22| Reunions & House Elves

Evie rarely left her room, if she did it was only ever if it was require, a live or die situation

Evie rarely left her room, if she did it was only ever if it was require, a live or die situation. Ambrose and Draco would visit her time to time, bringing her books from the large library or a cup of tea. She figured being a death eater would bring more work, but he hadn't wanted her, Voldemort just wanted complete control over Evie. He had her torture a muggle when she first arrived, that had been it, nothing else.

Though, the memory often played on repeat in Evies head. The yells of pain from the poor muggle girl. It made Evie nearly throw herself off the side of Malfoy Manor. Weeks felt like decades of Evie, decades without seeing Harry or her friends. Evie convinced herself she'd never see them again, never seen him again.

"Evie!" it had been Ambrose yelling as he crashed through his sisters door, "They're here!"

"Who?" Evie demanded, not being answered as Ambrose took off in a sprint. Evie threw her book onto the bed as she ran down the steps of Malfoy Manor, the darkness of the hallways coming to a end as they made it into the main area. Evie gapped at the three figures all bonded and pushed to their knees.

Hermione.

Ron.

And what looked like Harry, but his face had been messed up. Evie tried not to get her hopes up as she stared at the unknown boy that Bellatrix was demanded to know if Draco knew.

"Evie! Evie would know." her father spoke up as he rushed his daughter down the stairs, wrapping his hand around her wrist and dragging her infront of the boy, "Is it him? Is it Harry?"

Evie could tell, now upclose, that it was. His dogtag she got him for christmas hung around his neck, the bright green eyes staring up at her. Evies hand outreaches to touch his skin, running her hand across his cheek softly in hopes of him understanding that she was here, that she knew it had been him, "No, it's not."

"How can you be sure?" Bellatrix asked quickly.

"Skin differentiation." Evie said as she stared into the one eye that wasn't swollen shut, "I don't know who this creature is, how dare you keep me so close to him?"

Evies acting skills were well, she just hoped Harry knew so too.

"Give me her wand, we'll see her last spell." Bellatrix demanded Greyback, who was holding Hermione back. Evie looked up at her in worry as Hermione kept a stern eye contact with Evie. Bellatrix began to laugh, "Got you."

The silver sword sparkled slightly as Bellatrix gasped, "Where did you get that?"

Evie looked to Ron now, he'd been being held back by Ambrose. Evie looked at her brother who nodded his head, basically reading her mind. He knew it had been his sisters boyfriend, he knew her facial expression all too well.

"It was in her bag when we searched her." Greyback answered. Bellatrix was well too close to Hermione, nearly breathing down her back.

"Reakon its mine now." the evil woman laughed as her tight curls fell in her face slightly, casting a spell that sent the man guarding the sword across the room. Evie looked to Draco in worry as he gave her the same look back, his fathers hand on the back of his neck tightly.