🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄸

ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ fᴀᴍ 🦖✨

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!! ✨💕I am pretty sure 100% of you who are reading this rn are single like me and don't have a love life

I am pretty sure 100% of you who are reading this rn are single like me and don't have a love life.

Which I can relate with, bc I am too busy with obsessing over fictional boys that don't exist who are better than real-life men lol 😂😭

But thanks for checking this out!
I hope you all enjoy!

(I wish Kenji's nickname was here,
but just imagine his being "Rich-Boy" 😂)

————————————————

Your boat ride to the island went by a lot quicker than you expected, seeing Isla Nublar come into view made your excitement grow from zero to hundred pretty fast. A child-like grin across your lips in awe and wonder, the thought of your dream being minutes away from coming true!

Soon, the ship stops and you got off the wooden ramp and take a deep breath to the smell of fresh air. Smiling softly. Your two bags in hand, glancing around the place in search of a sign for an entry way to the camp. And spotting four kids standing there on the docks, meters away from you with suitcases and luggage in hand. These must be the other lucky winners that won the contest as well like you, and might become your new friends for the next couple of weeks...

As you got closer to them, you get a better look in identifying who these new mates of yours were. Three girls and one boy, a brunette with her hair up in a ponytail and wore a grey workout suit; probably a introvert and hard-headed type. A short dark-haired girl, had a strawberry pink headband on with a black leather jacket; oh, definitely the bubbly and outgoing one for sure. You laugh softly at the thought, but the one that stood out the most had bright pink hair up in a bun with a matching silk jacket on, a phone in hand and spoke to it with the camera on recording a video; a vlogger or famous YouTuber most likely, she seems familiar. And yet deep down inside, you had a bad feeling on this girl but shrug it off.

Then all that was left is the boy, he had a yellow hoodie (with a zipper), dark brown eyes and skin, slick black hair, smiling widely with his eyes filled with the same feeling you had; wonder. Oh, look at those eyes, intelligent eyes...

Wait what...—

"Hi, I'm Sammy Gutierrez! What's your name?" A feminine voice asks, it sounded country or western. It was the short-haired raven girl with the pink headband, she stood in front of you and had a cheerful grin.