🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄸🄸

ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

thanks for all the love you've given on the first chapter!! 💕

the first chapter!! 💕

It's really cool to have others that like
the show too! 🦖

Comment down below on who you're
favourite character is!!

————————————————

"I hope you got my mom's note. I-I don't do well on windy roads!" Ben informed the two counsellors as dirt flew up into the air as the vehicle moved, leaving a dusty trail following behind us.

"What's good Brooklanders? It's your girl Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever: Camp Cretaceous! Like and subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World!" Shouted the pink-haired girl, who I now knew as Brooklynn. She was filming another video on her phone, being a blogger of some kind as I assumed.

"Okay, I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself. And... action," she instructed with her phone in hand to record us.

"Oh, um... I beat this awesome VR dinosaur game! I-I'm Darius by the—" said Darius, before he got interrupted by a girl that was sitting on the far side of the jeep.

"I'm sorry—I just can't believe... you're Brooklynn!" Sammy squealed, cutting off Darius. And continued going on "I'm Sammy Gutierrez, total Brooklander!" She began to shake hands with Brooklynn happily, afterwards pointing finger guns and doing 'bang' sounds when shots went off, making you chuckle softly at your friend's enthusiasm.

Then realisation hitting you in seeing that one of your old friends was a fan as well, and made you watch some of her vlogs before. That would explain why she seemed so familiar! "Oh, also my family supplies all the beef for the park, and that's how I got here," she added with an awkward laugh...

The pink haired blogger smiles "Oh, well great to meet you, Sammy!" And checks the lighting for the footage she was currently filming.

"Yeah, I remember some of my friends watching your vlogs before. He/she's also a big fan too, what you do is pretty cool." You spoke up and flash a quick smile, Brooklynn looking your way and nods sheepishly "Thanks, uhm..."

"Y/N... Y/N L/N, came here by beating the VR game as well." You gave a soft smile. You could've sworn the yellow jacket wearing boy had his eyes on you when you mentioned beating the VR game too. The pink-haired girl grinned "Nice meeting you as well, Y/N..."

"Um, what's a Brooklander?" Darius asks in question, quirking an eyebrow in slight confusion at the same time.

"Oh, that's just what my online followers call themselves." Brooklynn explained, while looking back down at her phone and wipes a small blur in her camera lens.