🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅇🄸🅅

Soon you guys were at the observation tower. The only problem was a security fence surrounding it. Kenji, Darius, and Yasmina were trying to open the gate, but it wouldn't budge.

"It's locked." Kenji took a step back as Yasmina grunted and leaned against the fence. Darius wiped his forehead from sweat forming under his brow. Ben walked over with his hands together. "Oh, wow. I guess we can't get in, we should all get back before someone finds us and we get in trouble."

"Wait, where is everybody..."

You raised an eyebrow and snickered lowly. "Why, you scared, Kon?"

Kenji glared at the young girl. "No. Uh, it's just that there's usually someone around..."

"Well, it does look pretty empty."

"This is exactly why we should go back! Roxie and Dave specifically told us to stay put." Ben reminded seriously and glanced around the place with fear for any dinosaurs that may come out.

"Hey, we can't just go back when we made it this far to investigate what the commotion was." Yasmina had her arms folded and was annoyed at the thought of going back when her feet were aching. Darius nodded, "Plus, it'll be quick. I'm sure it is just a loose dinosaur like a triceratops."

"I don't know, something doesn't feel right about this guy. I gotta agree with Ben." Sammy joined in

"Guys, if we're doing this, then we might as well go all in." Brooklynn picked a pin from her hair and knelt down to pick lock the door, then heard a click as she pulls the door open smoothly without triggering any alarms. Everyone stared at the pink-haired blogger either or amazement, confusion, or silence. "What? I have a hack video for when you lock yourself out of your apartment or house."

Sammy turned to her friends with a grin. "Last one to the top is a rotten egg!"

"Later, rotten egg!"

Sammy was the first to reach the top, you came in second and walked over to the cowgirl. Using your sleeve to wipe the sweat from your forehead. "Woo, is anyone else hot?" she placed her hand on the railing and looked out at the view. "It is hot." she began fanning herself from exhaustion and the heat.

"We shouldn't have run up." You took slow and deep breaths to help clear your head. Then felt a hand on your shoulder, looking up to see Darius there as he gave you a small smile. Returning a smile of your own and nod at the boy.

"No... More... Stairs..." Kenji stretched his arms onto the railings before lowering down slowly with grunts and groans. "It better be something good!" then collapsed onto the last step of the stairs with a thud, breathing heavily.

Then hearing the sound of a boom was heard as the tower shook a bit, then it continued as you all clung onto the wooden railing and went to the balcony and have a look out at the jungle as the rumbling noise went on and on after a brief moment of silence.