🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄸🅇

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒟𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒 pt. I

————————————————

————————————————

The next morning after what seemed like a thirty-minute drive in a jeep, you got up from Sammy waking you up, yawning tiredly and stretching. Your vision greeted by the sun shining above the clear blue sky, standing out into a grazing green field, Dave and Roxie are in front with three gyrospheres behind them.

A child-like grin went across Darius' face in realization. "We're riding gyrospheres?!" Kenji cheering silently with a fist bump to the air. Sammy squealing happily, "This is gonna be so much fun!"

"Saddle up, dudes and dudettes. We're going on a cattle drive, but with dinosaurs! It's a dino drive!" Dave announced with a wide-eyed grin.

Ben raises his hand and slowly stepped forward to the two counsellors, "Uh, just to be clear... All of these dinosaurs are herbivores, right?" He asks with concern and cautiously glancing around the field.

Roxie walks over to the boy and shrugged slowly, "Well, they only chewed on the last kid a little, so we're like ninety-nine percent sure that they are cool." She explained with a quick smug look teasingly.

Ben shuddered, clearly terrified and backed away. You felt bad for him, shaking your head at Roxie and went over to the young boy. "She's just joking, Ben. There's no need to worry..." You patting his shoulder gently, smiling comfortingly.

"Yeah, park personnel is moving the dinosaurs across the field and we get to ride along behind the herd!" Dave informed, gesturing towards a group of dinosaurs coming over.

"Are you kidding me? Dinosaur migration patterns are my jam!" Darius beamed happily, you couldn't help but giggle at his enthusiasm, it made your excitement go up. Kenji rolled his eyes, "You may wanna consider a new jam, bro." Then walked up to Dave and Roxie who stood by the jeep with a frown, "So, uh, you sure these things are waterproof? It's lookin' pretty grim out here and hair this awesome does not come easy."

Roxie scowling lowly as Dave sighed softly. "Your hair is gonna be fine, Kenji. The storm has already moved up the coast away from us."

Kenji grinned with a clap of his hands "Cool! Now it's time to show these fools how driving a gyrosphere master is done!" He was about to walk to an uninhabited gyrosphere, until Roxie pulled him back by the back hemming of his shirt. "No way, you riding with Ben, as a passenger."

Kenji jerking out of her grasp, abhorred and calmly protested at the idea. "Seriously? But he's so, uh..." glancing at Ben who was inside a gyrosphere, hand on the controls and pushes it forward only moving it vigorously as a yelp left his lips. A cringe on the Asian teenager's features at the brunette boy. Roxie stifling a chuckle and smirked, "Live it up, tough guy..."