🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅇🄸🄸

Rescue Mission

————————————————

————————————————

A groan leaves your lips at the painful landing, blurry vision slowly clearing up as some droplets of rain on your face. You sat up and glance around the place for that Sinoceratops anywhere around, it's gone... you thought with a sigh.

Then panic from remembering what happened to Darius and Brooklynn. You press a button on your earpiece. "Hello? Is anyone there? Does anyone copy?!"

There wasn't any sound other than static for a bit until it cleared up to someone responding. "Hello? Y/N, is that you?" A familiar female voice called out.

Your fingers press the button on your earpiece. "Sammy! Where are you and Yaz, you two okay?"

Sammy released a huff of air. "We're alright, as for where... Well, somewhere in the forest." She explained with a laugh.

You nod while inspecting the area. "Same here. What about your gyrosphere?"

"Well, we crashed into some logs but it's not damaged or anything, thankfully," Yazmina spoke up releasing a huff of breath, and heard some logs collapse. "How bout' you?"

"I'm fine, but I kinda lost my motorbike from running off to find Darius and Brooklynn and the Sinoceratops... Probably wasn't the best idea." You groan lowly in frustration and walk through the forest, flinching a bit at the thunder crackling above.

"Help! Can anyone hear us?! We're stuck in a mud hole and we're sinking! Help!" The pink-haired blogger cried out in a panicked state.

"Brooklyn? Brooklynn!" Sammy called out.

"Brooklynn, can you hear us?" You replied with the earpiece but got no response followed by static.

"We gotta find them," Sammy says with worry.

You nodded quickly and started moving quickly. "Yeah, I'll try looking around. Maybe I'll try and find my motorbike or if we're lucky, find Darius and Brooklynn."

"Okay, stay safe, Y/N," Yaz spoke up softly.

"I will, same to the both of you." You said and began running through the forest, eyes searching for a gyrosphere anywhere.

Then you heard screaming nearby, sprinting towards the commotion and stopping to see the damaged gyrosphere sinking into a mud hole. Your eyes and didn't waste a second in running to the scene.

"Guys!" You shouted and stop in front of the hole.

"Y/N!" Darius exclaimed in shock and relief that you were here.