🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅇🄸

ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖 (gone wrong) 𝕡𝕥. 𝕀𝕀𝕀

 𝕀𝕀𝕀

————————————————

It was obvious that out of all the campers you and Darius were the most excited to go on the Cattle Drive. So the fact that a storm could cause the whole thing to end quickly sucks. Now you were all waiting for Dave and Roxie to come back as instructed, getting bored and tired than usual to your surprise.

"That Sinoceratops is gonna get lost. We need to go after her." Darius spoke up, almost unaware his voice was being heard by you. Since Dave and Roxie gave you wider access to communication. You perked up a bit and eavesdrop on their conversation, spotting the lonely dinosaur he was talking about.

Then looking to their gyrosphere as he turned to the pink-haired girl, who shook her head disapprovingly. "Hey, you heard Dave. Let's just chill out and wait here." It was unexpected that Brooklynn didn't agree to it but you were relieved at her response. "I've read everything about Sinoceratops' behavior. We can get her." Bowman reassured with confidence, but it still wasn't enough to convince the blogger.

A few seconds pass and his facial expression changes at an idea entering his head. "Plus, your followers might really love a thrilling dino chase." He suggested in a sing-song tone, trying to persuade her to agree. Soon, the two were smirking now, Brooklynn was onboard.

You weren't having it and spoke up. "Darius, what are you doing?! Like do you even have a plan to catch the Sinoceratops?" You question with a warning tone, eyes locked on them as they moved and switch on your motorbike. A warm sensation in your stomach from watching the two together, but aside from that, it wasn't a good idea.

"Eh, not exactly. But I can improvise." He replied simply, driving the gyrosphere in the direction the Sinoceratops had run off to.

"Are you guys going after her? I really don't think that's a good idea. I've seen cattle spook before, and-" Sammy was cut off on her ramble by Yasmina, who didn't hesitate on catching the Sinoceratops. "Wait, why are we following them Yaz!?" the western teen squealed making you wince at the volume of her voice. Shaking your head to drown out the pain and slamming the pedal down harshly, moving quickly to catch the two.

Soon, you caught up to Darius and Brooklynn with the Sinoceratops leading ahead, the pink-haired blogger recording, and Bowman in charge of driving. Meanwhile, you were gripping onto the handles for dear life with your hair rapidly blowing to the wind. The Sinoceratops roared and took a sharp left, trying to get the two off its tail but Darius wasn't having it.