🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅇

ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕥. 𝕀𝕀

————————————————

————————————————

A wide-eyed grin was across your face as you drove passed a triceratops, hearing it hum softly with feeling the soft vibrations of its footsteps. It had been twenty minutes since the cattle drive started and to say that you were having a blast was an understatement.

Sure it was pretty hot from the sun shining, thankfully it didn't last long as clouds began to appear to your delight.

You drove at a certain amount of speed to check on your friends, so far things were pretty good. Some, in particular, were how you expected it to turn out or happen in general, as Roxie and Dave were ahead like the leader of a herd.

Kenji is close to losing his sanity over Ben moving slower than a kid's carousel. While Yasmina was getting uncomfortable as Sammy tried to get to know her more as a person.

The only gyrosphere you haven't caught up with was the one that Darius and Brooklynn were riding together, just thinking about that made your brain malfunction for a split second. But not that you had anything against Brooklynn or anything, but knowing how the typical nerd and social media superstar was a recipe for disaster.

Not to mention how annoyed Darius was over her interrupting his story last night, which is kind of understandable.

You decided to drive up to the duo, as expected Darius was having a great time as much as you were. A huge smile on his face in being this close to dinosaurs, walking and moving with them as their alive.

Then, your eyes land on the pink ponytail female, who looked distressed and muttering some words under her breath. A bit of concern was enough for you to click on your earpiece and ask the girl.

"Hey, are you okay?" She was taken aback by the sudden question but gave a nod with a wave of her hand, but the look in her eyes that were glued to her phone said otherwise. "You sure, you don't have to—"

Brooklynn groaned, placing her electronic device down. She looked so upset. "Yes, now can you please stop and mind your own business?" Glaring at you with frustration, this makes you go silent but a bit upset over her behavior.

The pink superstar crossed her arms and continued lurking through her phone. You just stayed with the two in case anything happened, especially if Brooklynn's attitude got worse around Darius.

"Hey Brooklynn, Y/N, are you guys as stoked as I am for our gyrosphere adventure?" Darius suddenly asked l, making you grin happily. "Oh, I'm just as enthralled as you are, D."

Brooklynn rolled her eyes and replied sarcastically, "Sure, whatevs." Darius looked a little hurt but continued cheerfully. "Yep! I can't wait to see a Parasaurolophus up close!" He smiled a bit, it was nice to see him looking on the bright side of things despite how a certain girl was being a total pain on your side.