🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅅🄸🄸🄸

𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 ✨

————————————————

"We thought it'd be fun... We thought we'd be safe... But we didn't realize the horror waiting for us on the island..." Darius' head hung low as he spoke lowly, he volunteered by telling a scary story to his fellow campers. Pulling his hood up as the campfire crackled through the silence and looked up, smirking slyly. "Claws... Teeth... Screaming... So much screaming."

"H-how much screaming...?" Ben stuttered in fright with a gulp, gripping onto Kenji's arm tightly on his left, the Asian boy shushing him with a glare. "He's getting to the good part..." Returning his attention onto the young boy. Y/N shaking her head at the two boys and leant closer to the fire for warmth, sitting beside Brooklynn whilst listening to Darius's story. Finding it very intriguing and pretty intense.

"The T-Rex stalked closer..." He continued and got up with raising his arms wide open, "...Her jaws opened wide" Sadly, interrupted by a light flash that clicked from Brooklynn's phone. She laughed embarrassingly as all eyes were on her in ruining the moment. "Sorry... For the vlog, keep telling your little story!" She whispered with a wave of her hand and held her camera to record again. Darius rolled his eyes and put his hood back on, getting back into character.

"Oh here we go..." Kenji grinning excitedly.

Darius took a deep breath. "The T-Rex sta—"

"Dang it!" Brooklynn groaned, staring at her phone. You were glaring from the young blogger interrupting Darius again. What a way to kill the moment... you thought in your mind as Kenji leaning back whining in annoyance. "Sorry again, I ran out of space. Hold on... I just have to delete some—Oh look! My selfie on Everest, pretty cool right?" She said, showing you the selfie. You wouldn't deny on how nice the photo looked but still pressed on how she cut off your yellow jacket friend.

The young boy sighed. "Maybe I should start over—"

"No! In fact, you can just stop!" Ben cried, his voice containing all the fear he had in his little body. Almost like a child that had a nightmare and ran to his parents for comfort, Kenji looking like his mother from how he was clinging onto the boy. "Dude, chill...  You don't have to scream about it, the story was pretty predictable—how is your grip this strong!?" Kenji grunting and tried to yank his arm out of the white boy's grip.

Darius was beginning to lose his patience and sighing softly. "So, the T-Rex stalked—"

"Shouldn't we call Yasmina over? I bet she'd love this story." Sammy suggested, her eyes on the young athlete who was alone by the balcony. This broke Bowman who fell back on the log bench he sat on, muttering lowly underneath his breath and giving up once the cowgirl stopped his story time. You couldn't help but feel bad for your dear friend at the others breaking it off (mostly blaming Brooklynn for starting it). "Maybe she wants to be by herself." The pink haired teenager shrugged and wipes some fog from her camera lens.