That used to be a secret (Not edited)

We walked up to his room, and right away when we were inside he pushed me to the door. Oh, someone was in a hurry. I smirked at him. I loved it when I could tease him. He pressed himself against me and began to kiss me. I kissed back, and tangled my fingers in his hair. I pushed him against the bed, and he lay down. I smirked and straddled him. On our way to the bed I had lost my pants, and top. He had lost his pants to, but he had his shirt on. For each button I kissed him down the chest. He shivered under me and I loved to have this power over him. He pulled me up and rolled on top of me

Imagination….

We had showered, and I had on my cheer outfit, and he had his jeans and t- shirt on.  We drove to the school.

I got out of the car and Tyler came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled when he kissed my neck.

“I got to go” He said, but he didn’t do any attempt to go. I giggled and turned around in his arms.

“GO, then. We don’t want you late.” I said while smiling up at him. He smirked and pulled me closer so my lips were just inches away from my lips.

“What if I want to be late, then?” He said while looking at my lips. I was about to say something but my phone rang. I sighted and took it up.

“Hello Care. Whats up” I asked Caroline.

“Whats up? Oh I don’t know? Maybe it’s that you’re not here yet. Maybe it’s that your sister quit cheerleading? Maybe it’s…”

“OK, Care I’m coming over now ok? I’m not far away” I said and hung up. I looked up at Tyler. I gave him a little peek on the lips.

“Got to go. My great leader needs my assistance” I joked.

He smiled and nodded. We walked hand in hand until he had to go to the wardrobe and I to the field. I jogged over to Caroline and she smiled at me.

“Hi, there you are. Come on, we are going to warm up OK?” I nodded and began to stretch and well, you know. Warm up :P

We were cheering and coatch Tanner had just had a spech. His boooooring speech. EVERY game, EVERY year, EVERY time we are playing. BOOOOORING, like watching gold fish swimming around boring. That kind of boring is really boring. Like B-O-R-I-N-G, boring.

“So give it up for Stefan Salvatore” Everyone cheered and I saw Tyler walk away. I sighted. Why didn’t he like Stefy? He was nice, sweet, caring and Elena was happy with him.

I walked after him and saw him and Jeremy fighting. I ran over.

“Jeremy, Tyler STOP. What are you doing? SOMEONE HELP!” I yelled while looking at the two fighting boys.

 I saw Stefan pull Tyler away from my brother

“Hey, he is down” Stefy said, but Tyler punched him in the gut. It did seem like a hard hit, but it looked like Stefan didn’t feel it. I frowned. What was up with this guy? He didn’t go in to a house without being invited and he doesn’t feel pain.

I shook it off and jogged over to Tyler.

“Are you good? Should I go and get a ice bag?” His cheek was beginning to bruise and his lower lip swell. He nodded and I kissed his other cheek and walked to his car.

I opened the trunk and took the ice bag out. I turned around and gasped.

“Hi, you scared me” I said glaring at Damon. He smirked at me while looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes. I had my cheer uniform on.