Sister dating fanged man (Not edited)

Eirin’s POV

Caroline drove me home after I told her what happened. She was fuming and I just sat and looked out the window.

Flashback

I walked over from Damon, I didn’t understand why I had said it. Stupid to say it. STUPID.

Like striping on a mall stupid. That stupid and that say a little.

I walked over to Tyler and said I had to talk to him.

“Tyler I have to tell you something” I said in a small voice.

“Yeah, what is it?” He asked looking concerned.

“You know we had a break, two months before my parents… died. Right?”

He nodded and stroked my cheek

“What is it?”

“I was with someone and I got pregnant” I blurted out. I looked at the ground.

“WHAT? I asked you if you had been with someone and you said no. WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU TELL ME? YOU FUCKING SLUT. THIS is OVER. I’m done. WE are done” I gulped and nodded. He walked away and I looked after his back, while he walked away from me. For god this time.

I sank to the ground and just sat there. What had I done? Why did I say it? I knew I should have kept it a secret.

“EIRIN, where are you?” I heard Caroline say.

“over her” I said. I didn’t feel anything. I was empty. I felt cold, like someone had taken my soule.

“Oh my god, what happened?” She asked me while kneeling beside me. I shook my head and began to sob. I lay my head in to the croak of her neck. I sobbed like it was no tomorrow while she said sweet nothing in my ear.

“I..i told him, and he… said I was… a slut… and that we were.. over” I said between my sobs.

Present:

I looked out of the window and just… looked. When Care pulled up in front of my house I just looked at it. What was I going to do now? I had lost my parents, my child and now Tyler. I had no one but Elena, Jeremy, aunt Jenna, Carolin, Matt and Bonnie. I had six people and only one knew this secret.

 She helped me inside and lay me to bed.

“Thank’s you for being there for me Care” I smiled slightly. She smiled back and stokes my hair from my for head and kissed it.

“You are strong. You are going to get true this. WE are going to get true this” She said assuring. She walked out and I fell to sleep. I was exhausted after all the crying.

The next morning.

I walked down in sweat pants and a large t- shirt. I had my hair in a ponytail. I had no makeup on and my eyes were read and swell. 

I walked in to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker. I sat on a stool and just looked at it while the coffee was made. I had no more tears left. I had cried all night and when I finally got to sleep I had dreamed about when I told it to Tyler.

That is why I was up seven a clock on a Saturday. That and I had work. I was going to live and not let this let my world stop I told myself. I grabbed a cope of coffee and sat down again and sipped on it. When I was done I walked up stairs and took a shower.