the apology

I have dedicated this chapter for one of my amazing friends. She mean the world to me, she always seem to be around when I need her and I would do what I can for her! She is one special girl, hoping that we will be friends in a long time and that we’ll have a lot of fun in RP :P Bloodly_truths, this is for you :D TORTURE FRIEND!! <3

The song is something I heard on the radio, and my brain kinda got hocked on it! Shakira have one hell of a special voice and I love it!  

I felt my eyes get more and more heavy; my now crossed legs had fallen asleep a while back…I just didn’t want to move just yet…It hurt too much! It’s like it’s falling off and you have to bear it over no matter what! My ears was still picking up on what Coach tanner said though…and I was surprised that my ears hadn’t fallen asleep by his bull…

“Once are home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861 it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Northwest had different ideas from those in the traditional deep south” He went on and on and on, like the history never ended!...OK, so it technically don’t, but this was some real life killing shit he was doing!

Couldn’t he just do it a little interesting? I mean I know its history, but it doesn’t have to be so BORING. I mean, I love the town’s history. Mom always told about the vampires and the witches and stuff, but at least it was fun! Not true though, but still way better that this torture…

I looked over at sexy back boy, named Stefan. He looked at Elena. SHOCKER!!!!! Not! He was the perfect match for her. She always falls for the blond, sweet boys. The once that looked straight in to her soul and just loved you for everything you were…I sighed and looked down while getting a little smirk on my face now…

 I got my phone up and texted Elena:

Text message:

From: Eirin

To: Annoying twin sister <3

HAWT-E staring @ u

I then hit send and smirked wickedly as I saw her blush slightly and a silent giggle came out from her now covered lips. I just rolled my eyes at her childishness…That was just so lame…I hated the romantic love thing that always seemed to hit my sister..

After school:

Matt had offered me a ride to the grill, and I gladly said yes. You may or may not ask why?! I’m gonna tell you this amazing reason…I work there! Surprise! It’s not like its logical or something…

He and Tyler stood talking while lazily throwing a ball between them, their conversation floating easy. I walked over to them while pulling my bag up on my shoulder a little more and stroke some brown curls away from my face. I stopped a few feet’s away from them and sighed as I started to walk again…

“Hi, Matt! Are we going?” I called out while looking just at him, a little weak smile on my face. He always knew what I felt and stuff. He was like my second brother, even though Elena and he had been together. This relationship developed after they broke up actually. It kinda made sense too! I and Tyler broke up, Elena and Matt broke up…ending whit me and Matt becoming friends. Tyler frowned a little, but I did not care…or so I kept telling myself.

“Yeah, come on. See you later Tyler” Matt said and gave Tyler one of those manly hugs kind of thing. I rolled my eyes and walked past them, not looking back until I actually came to his car. I looked back when I sat down at the hood of Matt’s tired old pick up. I saw them talk and frowned slightly, but sat back and let the sun wash over me...Why not enjoy it when it’s still some sun left in this rainy town?