Tear dropps (Not edited)

I walked over to where the vehicle was going to drive.

When I saw Miss Mystic Falls float. I wiped my tears away and look up at Elena. She was so beautiful in the dress and with her hair that way. She smiled and winked at me and when Caroline looked who she was winking to she got an even bigger smile on her face. I smiled back and turned around.

I walked in to someone and rubbed my nose. This remembered me of something…. I looked up and rolled my eyes.

“What do you want?” I asked while looking at him. He cupped my face in his hand and looked me in the eyes.

“Are you shore I never had you?” he asked with a small voice. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO THIS? He was Damon Salvatore!!! HE DIDN’T FEEL!!!!

“Damon, you have Katherine… NOT ME!” I said. He looked away.

“She was never in the tomb, she could have come for me whenever she wanted. She didn’t and now I hate her” He said. I smiled sadly at him.

“I can’t do this OK? YOU can’t love her for 145 years and then just hate her. Just like that” I said while shrugging.

I walked over to the grill. I looked around and when I saw Care, Lena, Bon bon and Jenn. I walked over.

“HI GUYS” I shouted. We began to talk and after a while Steffy came over. I smiled at him and him smiled back. After a while Caroline said something weary quiet.

“What?” I asked’

“I’m dating Matt” She said. I smiled big and gave her a hug. She laugh and I smiled at her.

“So fill me in on the things that has been going on!” I said eyeing Stefan

“I got to go. OK? See you later. Jenny come on. You we are going to have sleep over” Caroline said and dragged Jenny with her. I sniggered and Jenny waved a little wave to us.

“Vicki Is dead” Elena said quietly. I looked at her with big eyes.

“After you left Damon kinda went on a little killing spree and changed her. At the Halloween party she tried to kill me and Jer so Stefan put a stake true her heart” She said whit tears filling her eyes.

“WHAT?” I yelled. I was fuming. Why did he get so angry? It was like he actually cared for ME. That I left Mystic falls was something he got mad at. Why?

“He does really care for you” Stefan said. I looked at him with disbelief all over my face. “He was softer the times you were with him. He smiled more… He found his humanity” He said while looking from me to the table to me. I frowned.

“I…but…I look just like her” I said with tears filling my eyes. Elena gave me a sides hug while smiling at me. She knew to.

“I know, but it’s YOU that he love” Stefan said. I raised my eyebrows. He LOVED me?

“Can you come out with me and look for him?” I asked them both. They nodded and we walked out. Suddenly Stefan grabbed his head and he lay down on the ground.

“The…..Jonathan….device” He said. I looked at Elena confused

“But Bonnie got the spell away” She said with a frown.

“Explain” I demanded.

“The Jonathan edvice was spelled so it give a sound that only vampires can hear. John want to put vervain in the vampires and then lay them in a basement. He is going to light a fire on the house and all the vampires are going to burn in” She said in a rush.

“What about Damon. He is at the grill” I said in a really high voice. She looked at me and got tears in her eyes. Suddenly Stefan sat up and looked around.