Chapter 1

Author pov.

5 years old taehyung is waiting impatiently in the living room for his besti,

who he meet in the party before 5 days. He is continusely asking when she will come, after some time he listen a car voice, he turn towards the main door direction and saw a beautiful girl coming with her mother while holding her hands. The small 3 years old baby girl is wearing a beautiful half knee dress

Little taehyung run towards her and hug her tightly, the little girl also hug him with his small cute hands, he kiss her cheeks than said

Taehyung = you're looking chooo beautiful.

Y/n= thanku tata.

Both of their mother look at them with aww, than taehyung grab her hands and said.

Taehyung = mumma I am taking angel with me.

Mrs Kim = ok son.

Taehyung take y/n to his room, Mrs Kim and Mrs wang sit in the living room than Mrs wang said

Mrs wang= they become so close.

Mrs Kim = taehyung is non stop talking about y/n also known as his angel.

Mrs wang = I hope they become best friend just like us.

After 5 years

Taehyung is now 10 years old and y/n is 8 years old. They become so close their mother's are so happy but y/n's father always feel something odd with taehyung behavior. He always want y/n to stay with him, if any other boy tuch y/n he started fighting with that boy. In one party when taehyung was just 7 years old he cut a mens palms because he try to hold y/n in his hands. The men try to file a case against taehyung but his father throw money and make them shut their mouth.

Y/n 's father always tell his wife that something is wrong with taehyung, but his wife never listen to him. Mr wang friend is psychiatrist, he tell him everything about taehyung's behavior, how he always want y/n to be with him and never leave him, how he get angry when someone try to take her from him, how he hate when some other boy or men touch her, after listening to everything carefully the only word come to his friend mouth is.....

Psychiatrist = obsession

Mr wang = what the hell are you saying Lee.

Mr Lee = every action of that boy show that he is obessed with your daughter.

Mr wang = what.....

Mr Lee = according to my information, that boy is always lonely from his childhood because his parents are always busy in the work, his life become dark until your daughter come like an angel to bring light in his dark world.
He don't want her to go away from him, he want her to stay with him and be his.

Mr wang = what should I do...

Mr Lee = obsession is very dangerous thing my friend, if you don't want to harm your daughter than take your away from that boy.

Mr wang = how...

Mr Lee = go to another country and never let that boy see your daughter.

Mr wang = ok, to save my daughter I'll take her far away from me that taehyung never be able to see her.

Mr wang take a decision which may be not good for y/n and taehyung friendship, but very good for y/n 's life. Mr wang take his family to los Angeles with him, taehyung beg his parents and Mr wang to not to take his angel away from him, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim also say Mr wang to not to go but he didn't listen to them. The only thing is repeating in his mind is that taehyung is dangerous for his daughter.

Y/n cry and start throwing tantrums to her parents, taehyung heart feels so much pain seeing her beautiful angel crying. He promise to himself that one day he will take his angel from them and never leave her.

They both cry their heart out and say their last goodbye with each other.

To be continue........