Chapter 4

Bambam = I know my princess.

Than Jackson come to the hall and say

Jackson = heey broo

He hug bambam than said

Jackson = let's go to the study

Than they went to the study, taehyung come and carry Y/n to her room. Other's also went to there rooms.

After 4 days

In these days taehyung and Y/n become very close again. Jain always try to make Y/n seperate from taehyung. Sometimes she did that perfectly, Y/n didn't know what she is feeling but whenever jain kiss, hug and stay close to taehyung, she always feel something in her hearts. Today taehyung, his family and friends are going back to Korea. Taehyung create a very big argument with her family to take Y/n with her , Y/n's mom said yes but Jackson didn't let his sister come with him.

Whenever he saw Y/n with taehyung he feels scared , his father's word's come to his mind.

Flashback

Mr wang is suffering from heart disease from past 7 years and from past 1 months he is in the bed so many wires are connected to his bodies

Mr wang is suffering from heart disease from past 7 years and from past 1 months he is in the bed so many wires are connected to his bodies. Doctor said that he only have sometimes left. Today Mr wang call his son to say something important to him.

Jackson come to the room, tears started falling in his eyes seeing his father who's like a God for him now is in the bed in this state. He went towards his father and sit in the bed. His father hold his hands with his shaking hand and said

Mr wang = Jackson I hide something from you, you will find it out soon. But you have to save your sister.

Jackson = from whom appa.

Mr wang = from Kim taehyung.

Jackson = but appa he is her best friend,our princess is very important from him why he will try to harm her.

Mr wang = because he is dangerous for her, always make princess stay away from him. He will always try to make Y/n stay with his side but never let him Y/n take him. Promise me you'll always protect your sister no matter what happen.

Jackson = I promise you appa I'll protect my sister no matter what happen.

After saying that Mr wang died and it's his last words.

End of flashback