Chapter 27

Bambam is sitting on the luxury couch of his luxury house while doing his office works on his laptop

Bambam is sitting on the luxury couch of his luxury house while doing his office works on his laptop. After some time he hear the sound of footsteps, he look upwards and saw the view that make him both angry and sad.

Taehyung and aarvi are standing there holding each other's hand tightly while wearing wedding attire. He feel angry because taehyung marry his sister without his permission and sad because his sister... His only family, didn't even like to tell him.

Aarvi = I know oppa you're so angry.... But I love him very much oppa, I can't leave without him, he is my life. I know you're scared to give me to him.. But believe me oppa he get changed. You saw him fucking other girls in the past but you didn't saw him sitting on the couch of the hospital whole night for his brother.

You didn't saw him working day and night to run the company without thinking about his health... You didn't saw him taking care of his sister in law when her husband is on the death bed. You didn't saw him caring for me every time even if I reject him before. He get changed oppa... He love me very much.

He is not the old playboy taehyung.... He is a gentleman taehyung now... Who love his family and me. You can't give him the punishment for what he is in the past and V oppa did with you in the past.

Aarvi is crying hardly while saying that, taehyung pull her towards him, he look at bambam with teary eyes and said..

Taehyung = I love your sister very much... I'll never hurt her, please accept our relationship... Hyung

Bambam = get out...

Aarvi and taehyung look at him with shovk, even after explaining everything he is still being a stubborn. Taehyung try to say something but before he can do  that aarvi said while glaring at bambam..

Aarvi = let's go taehyung... I think his revenge and hate are more important than his sister's love. I don't want to stay here anymore let's go.

Aarvi hold his wrist tightly than drag him from there, bambam look at her disappearing figure with tears in his eyes, he want to stop her but his ego didn't let him do that.

After 3 years...

Bambam is standing in the reception area of a luxury hotel in Dubai, he come here for a very important meeting

Bambam is standing in the reception area of a luxury hotel in Dubai, he come here for a very important meeting. While he is filling the information according to the hotel rules, he feel someone hugging his legs. He look down and saw a cute baby boy hugging his leg while cutely smiling at him..

He give the paper to the receptionist than pick up the way who is giggling at him. He also smile at him and stared at his face, his face remind him of someone who he love very much. He has the same nose and eyes like her suddenly he hear a voice coming from behind..

..... = taehyun.....

Bambam turn around still carrying the baby in his hands and saw the person he is craving to see in this year's.

Bambam = aarvi....

Tears start forming in both of their eyes, the baby start calling her mumma. Taehyung come there and saw both of them standing there without saying anything, he know how much aarvi love her brother. She cry everyday remembering him, he is the only family she had.

He hold her hands and take her towards bambam, he take taehyun from bambam and said while smiling at him...

Taehyung = how are you brother in law, don't you want to meet your nephew and your sister..

Tears are continusely dropping from their eyes, aarvi is just standing there while looking down.

Bambam = I missed you princess....

Aarvi = oppaaa...

Aarvi hug him tightly and start crying in his embrace, taehyung take his son from him than bambam hug her tightly and start crying. There are each other's family, after losing his parents in a mafia attack aarvi is the only family for bambam...

Bambam = I am so sorry princess, I hurt you so much. My ego and hate for taehyung and his brother destroyed everything, I miss you so much princess.

Aarvi = I miss you too oppa, my family can't be complete without you and your well wishes...

Bambam break the hug and peck her forehead, he look at taehyun who is looking at him with his doe eyes, he take him from taehyung and said..

Bambam = he look like you ... Cute and beautiful..thanku so much for taking care of my princess taehyung. I am so sorry for hating you in the start...

Taehyung hug bambam and he also hug him back.. Aarvi smiled while looking both of them, her family is complete now. She have her brother now who is like her mom and dad, a husband who love her very much and a cute little baby boy...

She didn't need anything else, she is very happy now with her family, she is only prey to the God that they will always live like that and there family will always be happy like this..

THE END......

I know you all are so angry with me, I am so sorry for publishing this late. I am confused with the ending, I am so sorry for that. I hope you all will forgive me my cutiess.....