Chapter 26

Taehyung is laying on the couch of aarvi's house while his head is on her lap and she is caressing and playing with his soft hairs

Taehyung is laying on the couch of aarvi's house while his head is on her lap and she is caressing and playing with his soft hairs. Taehyung is hugging her waist tightly and rubbing is face on her stomach making her giggle. But they flinch when the door open with a loud thud...

They both quickly get up and look at the door, they both become scared when they saw the dangerous bambam dangerously glaring at them specially at taehyung.

Who is also staring at him with a glare because he is KIM TAEHYUNG and he didn't give a single fuck to his glare

Bambam = aarvi how many time do I have to tell you to stay away from this playboy

Bambam = aarvi how many time do I have to tell you to stay away from this playboy.... He is bastard.

Aarvi = oppa why are you taking V oppa's anger on him, he is not a bad guy. Taehyung love me very much....and I also love him very much. Please oppa ...

Aarvi look at bambam with her teary eyes, taehyung look at bambam with a soft stare and said

Taehyung = hyung I know, I was a popular playboy of Korea, but I love your sister very much. Please listen to us.

Bambam = look taehyung I don't want to listen anything. Aarvi is my only family  I don't have anyone except her.... I already know how much good you're. Stay away from my sister.

Taehyung = you hate me because my brother kidnap you to marry y/n...

Taehyung said while glaring at him, bambam also glare at him and said...

Bambam = yes, I hate both you and your brother, you both are fuckers and bastards...

After saying that bambam hold taehyung's wrist tightly and start dragging him outside, he throw him out of the door, and before he can say anything he closed the door with a bang on his face...

End of flashback....

V started laughing after listening Taehyung's story, Y/n and taehyung look at him with a glare

Y/n = why are you laughing huh... What's funny, it's all your mistake. Why did you kidnapped bambam oppa, can't you kidnap someone else.

V stop laughing, he glare at Y/n and said

V = because I hate him, that bastard always stay close with you. Whenever I try to go close to you, that bastard always flop my plan in london. That's why I kidnap him and torture him.

Taehyung = brother do something, I love my baby very much. I can't leave without her... She is my baby...

Taehyung start crying again and Y/n start caressing her back but V just roll his eyes because he know very well that it's totally fake. Suddenly the door of the Hall opened with a loud thud, they all flinch because of that. They turn around and saw aarvi standing there while dangerously glaring at taehyung.

Taehyung = babyy...

Aarvi come towards them taehyung is going to hug her but before he can do that, aarvi slap him hardly. Y/n and taehyung look at her with a shock face but V start laughing again.

Aarvi look at him with a very dangerous eye glare making him shut up. Taehyung look at her while caressing her cheeks and said

Taehyung = baby why did you slap me... It hurts.

Aarvi = you bastard who told you to fight with my brother, he fixed my marriage with someone else. Now I'll marry another boy and make babi...

Before aarvi can say something taehyung pull her towards him and kiss him harshly, Y/n look at him with shock, than she look at V who is enjoying the view while smirking. Aarvi start struggling but taehyung didn't leave her.

Y/n and V are enjoying the view like their watching a movie, after some times taehyung break the kiss and look at aarvi who is breathing heavily, he hug her tightly and said

Taehyung = you're only mine, don't you dare to think about another men. I am the only one who will marry you and make babies with you.

Aarvi also hug him back and start crying in his embrace , she feel very scared when bambam told her that he fixed her marriage with someone else, she didn't want to loss her love.

V = yaahh do you want to make babies in front of our innocent eyes.

Taehyung break the hug and scoff at him, aarvi look down because of embarrassment, taehyung look at his brother while glaring at him and said..

Taehyung = you both are very innocent that's why Y/n is not able to walk properly right brother...

V roll his eyes on him, Y/n become embarrassed and start looking at other direction and aarvi start laughing at them. V look at her and said

V = your brother is not going to listen to us, there is only one way... Run away and get married.

To be continue....

I know I am very late and you all are so angry on my cutiess. I am not be able to post the story because I didn't find any idea for a perfect ending. Can you all give me some suggestions because I am lack of ideas... Please Cutiesssss🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺