Chapter 15 { Flashback}

Everyone is staring at y/n with a shocking expression, she hold V hand tightly and said

Y/n = don't you dare to touch my husband.... Taehyung Or else I'll kill you with my own hands.

Tears started forming in taehyung's eyes, V smirk at his brother state. He look at everyone and said

V = I know you all are confused that why I did this things and why I married y/n....than let me tell you the whole story from the past.

Flashback

Little y/n is sitting on the garden while playing with her dolls

Little y/n is sitting on the garden while playing with her dolls. Her beautiful eyes are shinning in the sunlight, she have a pout on her face while playing with her dolls. She is busy in playing with her dolls that she didn't feel that someone is watching her with his cute smile.

The person come towards her, he hold her hand, she look at him. She happily hug him while smiling, the little boy also hug her while smiling but his smile drop when he listen her next words.

Little y/n = taetae I michhh youuu.

Y/n said in her cute voice, she pecked his cheeks. But the little guy look at her with a blank face, he love to be with her but he hate the fact that she didn't want to be with her, she want to be with her twin brother not him, she want to be with taehyung not V.

Suddenly someone pull y/n towards him, he look at V and said

.... = why are you hugging my angel V...

Little  V glare at him and didn't said anything, little y/n let out a gasp and said in her cute voice

Little Y/n = ommo.... I thought that he is my taetae.

Little taehyung hug her tightly and said

Little taehyung = angel, don't play with others. You're only my best friend.

Taehyung always behave protective over her because she is her first friend. He is not obsessed with her but he just don't want to share y/n because he is always scared that if she will make more friends than she will forgot about him. That's why taehyung never let her get close to anyone.

On the other hand V always hate that y/n stay close to taehyung. He want to be her friend but she always ignore him which hurt him very much.

Days passes by taehyung and y/n become close friends but V..... He started doing weird things whenever he is around y/n.
Whenever he get chance he kiss her cheeks and try yo hug her and hold her hand. Y/n didn't like being close with V because he always give her a scared look.

At one day both of there families went on a party. Taehyung didn't go there because he is not feeling well but V take this chance and wear the dress that Mr Kim bought for taehyung.

The dress

He quickly get ready and went with them as taehyung, Mr Kim is busy in talking with his business partner do he didn't notice that
But Mrs kim know that he is not taehyung after all she is his mother and she can easily find difference between the twins.

Mrs Kim look at taehyung with confusion that why he want to come as taehyung not his own self

Mrs Kim look at taehyung with confusion that why he want to come as taehyung not his own self. But everything got cleared when V run to a girl a hug her tightly while shouting

V = Y/NN.....MY ANGEL

Everyone look at the cute baby's with aww

Everyone look at the cute baby's with aww. Y/n is looking like a real angel in her white dress. Y/n kiss his cheeks and said

Y/n = you all looking chooo handchum...

Everyone laugh at the cutness of her voice but Mr wang has a serious face, he don't like taehyung being with Y/n but he didn't know that the thing is not like he think. Ever crazy and weird things V do, Mr wang thinks that taehyung is doing that thing because taehyung always show protective side to Y/n.

Mr wang think that taehyung is obsessed with his daughter but in reality V is the one who obsessed with her. Taehyung show protective side to Y/n because he don't want to loss his only best friend.
But V show protective side to Y/n sometimes because he don't want anyone to touch what's his.

To be continue........