Chapter 23

It's night time Y/n is sitting on the hospital couch while doing some works

It's night time Y/n is sitting on the hospital couch while doing some works. She always stay here at night and sleep here so she can saw him while opening her eyes in the morning.

She is very absorb in work but suddenly she feel someone call her , she look around but saw no one, the big glass withows started moving because of the wind and the cloud start thundering.... She got up from the couch and went towards the big glass window.... She feel beautiful wind touching her skin.... The sky let out a growl and start pouring the little droplets of crystal on the land.

 The sky let out a growl and start pouring the little droplets of crystal on the land

The water start spreading everywhere with the wind because of the pressure. Some water droplets touch her face.... But she quickly closed the window so the water didn't get inside if the rain get heavy at night. She didn't closed the curtains and looked at the outside view from the room.

The luxury hospital room give a beautiful view of the garden area which is joined with entry... The room is in the 49th floor of the 50 floor big hospital building making her look at the some person's clearly. Some of them are running in the road, someone of them are walking fastly while holding the umbrella so they can reach their place before the rain can get more heavy....

..... = Y/n..

Y/n again feel a slowly wishper of her name.... She turn around and become shock tears started forming in her eyes when she saw that V eye's are opened slightly and he is smiling at her slightly....she quickly went toward him and hold his hand and said

Y/n = V you're awake... My baby you're awake....let me call the doctor..... DOCTOR DOCTOR.....

Y/n start calling the doctor and pressed the emergency button. V look at her who is crying very badly while holding her hand.... He knows how much she love him.... Being in coma he can't say and do anything but he can hear her. He always hear her crying, he always hear how she always complain about other people, how she always cry her heart out telling him to wake up.

Doctor come inside and quickly look at him, she smiled at him because she taking care of him since he is admitted in this hospital. She quickly look at Y/n and said

....... = miss Y/n you have to go out...

Y/n = but miss... Aarvi...

Aarvi = sorry miss but please go out so I can check your husband...

Y/n nod her head, she leave his hand and went outside.

Y/n is crying while sitting outside of V's room, taehyung is calming her while tears are also coming from her eyes

Y/n is crying while sitting outside of V's room, taehyung is calming her while tears are also coming from her eyes. When he got the news that V got conscious he quickly come to the hospital.

Taehyung = stop crying Y/n..everything is going to be all right..

Taehyung hug her tightly and start caressing her back. It's been 1 hour since the doctor's are treating V.... Nureses are going in and out but they are not telling them about V's health.

Suddenly the door of the room get open and aarvi went towards them with a smile and said

Aarvi = congratulations He is totally fine... Now. You can go and meet him.

They quickly look at her, Y/n come towards her with a big smile and hug her tightly and said

Y/n = thanku thanku thanku thankuuu sooo much... For saving him aarvi....you give me my love... My life... My V back to me.

Aarvi break the hug , she smiled at her and sai

Aarvi = oh common Y/n, he is like my brother.... How will I let something happened to him.. Now go and meet your dear hubby.

Y/n nod her head than went inside, taehyung is going to follow her but aarvi hold his hand, he look at her with confusion than she said...

Aarvi = yahh you idiot first let them spend some special time with each other.... Don't be a third wheel.... They need to spend some time with each other.

Taehyung nod his head understanding what she is saying but suddenly a evil plan come to his mind. He come closer to her with a smirk and said

Taehyung = don't you think we should also spend some special time with each other

Aarvi push him, she glare at taehyung than went from there.. Taehyung chuckle while looking at her dissapearing figure and said

Taehyung = oh my aarvi...when you're going to saw my love for you.... My sweetheart.

To be continue.........

Ok so my cutieeesss who want an ending with taehyung do they ca  imagine themselves as aarvi that's why I didn't add any other name or any idol name..... I hope you all understand it. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

And first I thought that I'll end the story after V will woke up but I want to taehyung to be gentleman and moveon so this story is going to continue for some more chapters... I'll hope you all will like it 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜