Chapter 25

Taehyung drag her inside her cabin, he push her on the couch and locked the door

Taehyung drag her inside her cabin, he push her on the couch and locked the door. Aarvi try to get up but taehyung hover above her making her shocked. She look at him with widden eyes and said

Aarvi = wh.. at are you doi.. ng Mr Kim.

Taehyung = why can't you see my love aarvi... I fucking love you so much. Why can't you understand that.

Aarvi = you already told this line to soo many girls Mr kim taehyung but I am not like them , so stay away from me.

Taehyung look at her with a angry face, he fall in love with her when she become his brother's doctor. He confessed her so many times but she reject him thinking that he will break her heart.

Aarvi = why can't you understand that I don't love you... Now leave or else I'll call my brother and complain abo... Mmmm

Before she can speak more taehyung kiss her. She become shock and start pushing her but taehyung hold her tightly and start kissing her roughly but he become shock and happy when she put her hands around his neck and pull him closer kissing him with same passion.

He bite her lips for permission and she let him in. Both are kissing each other passionately and roughly. After some time taehyung break the kiss and they both are breathing heavily. He look at her and said

Taehyung = be ready to be Mrs Kim taehyung..... My future wife. Don't you dare to say no because I know you also love me.

Aarvi = fine I love you very much... I fall for you when I meet you first time but I am scared that you will break my hear like you break of other girls.

Taehyung = who told you that baby...

Aarvi = oppa told me that you're most famous play boy of Korea and you sleep with more than 60 girls.

Taehyung look at her with a glare after listening her oppa's name who he hate the most and said

Taehyung = stop talking about that bastard brother of yours. He is a idiot don't listen to him.

Aarvi look at him with a galre and said.

Aarvi = aaee don't you dare to say that about my brother... He is the best men in the world.

Taehyung roll his eyes, he get up from him and sit on the couch. Aarvi also sit on the couch beside him and said

Aarvi = what happened..

Taehyung = what should I do now.. I want to marry you make babies with you but I know you will never marry me if your brother is against this.

Aarvi hold his hand making him look at her than she said

Aarvi = don't worry... I know oppa will give us permission after he saw how much you changed.... My baby bear.

Taehyung smiled at her , he peck her lips and said