Chapter 17

Mr kang look at little V with a deadly glare at and said

Mr kang = you bastard how dare you do that.

Little V is also stare at him without even a single amount of fear, Mr kang is going to slap V but Mr kim hold his hand and push him backwards. Mr kang fall on the floor than Mr kim said

Mr kim = what the hell are you doing... Kang.

Mr kang = your kid cut my hand and you're not even saying anything to him.

Mr kim = shut the fuck of your mouth and get the hell out of here.

No matter what V did but Mr kim will never let anyone try to harm his kids. No one is saying anything everyone is staring at them. People know that V did a very bad thing but no one have dare to say anything against Mr kim.

Little y/n is sleeping peacefully in little V's embrace while he is hugging her tightly. Mr wang try to take his daughter from little V but V deadly glare at him and said

 Mr wang try to take his daughter from little V but V deadly glare at him and said

Little V = let me hug her or else I'll also cut your hand also like I cut his.

Mr wang look at Little V with a shock, other's didn't hear that because they are still in the shock for what happened some times ago. Mr kang get up from the ground. While his hand is bleeding badly because of the deep cut. He look at Mr kim and said

Mr kang = I'll make sure your bastard son will go to jail and live get destroyed for what he did to me.

Mr kim look at him with a deadly glare and said

Mr kim = let see kang.... Who have dare to mess with me.

After saying that Mr kang went from there while burning in anger. But no one noticed that Little V is smirking while looking at his Desapearing figure.

After that kang try to file a complain against V but Mr kim solve everyone by using his power and money. Mr kim also take y/n away from taehyung thinking that he is obsessed with his daughter but he didn't notice that when he is taking her V is burning in anger because he is taking his life away from him.

He promised to himself that he will make her his soon than no one can take her away from him. After y/n leave the country taehyung become very sad because his best friend leave her but V become mad because they take her away from him.

V start being a brat child, he always fight with others and create big problems, looking at his state Mrs kim send him to another country thinking that he will forgot about y/n because she know that his son is obsessed with y/n and she also know that y/n and taehyung are mean to be together because they always want each other's side.

She send him to London thinking that he will forgot about her but she didn't know that V know everything about her plain,  V's brain is always sharp more than  his age, he know that what his mom is planing. So, he play a game with her at the age of 14, V started showing that he is already forgot about y/n and start a new life.

But in reality his obsession become more dangerous, Mr kim is a underworld mafia king. V is good in everything so Mr kim give his position to V at the age of 17 . V used that power very well and start stalking y/n. His mens always follow y/n and give her informations to him.

End of flashback..

To be continue...

Soorryy my cutie for the short chapter, I am sorry I can't write big chapter's because of my bad health..... I am sorryyyyyy.......

I loveeee youuuu allllll 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜