Chapter 22

Year 2025 London

The award ceremony

The award ceremony

= award for the best businessman in the world goes to MRS

.....= award for the best businessman in the world goes to MRS. KIM Y/N.....

Everyone start clapping they look at the beautiful girl going to the stage ... Who win the best businesswoman award because of her hard work. Y/n went to the stage and take the mic and award from the MC's hand...

Y/n = this award means a lot to me

Y/n = this award means a lot to me.... I would like to say thanku to my staffs, the people's who work under me, the managers and every people who work at V ENTERPRISES..... I would like to say thanks to my family and friends to always support me.

She look around and saw taehyung who is clapping at her while a big smile is spreading on his face. She smiled at him and said

Y/n = I would like to say thanku to a person who always stay by my side and didn't leave me in my hard time...... There is also another person who is very important for me, he is not here with me right now but I know he is feeling very proud and happy right now...... I just want to say that.....thanku so much for coming in life and loving me.... I am idiot who didn't get to know about my feelings but after you leave me alone, after you stop talking to me, after you stop looking at me with your dark brown eyes , after you stop showing your love towards me....... I got to know that how much I love you..... How much you meant to me..... I love you so much my life and I am all yours and no one can make us apart from each....... Not even a God...

Y/n wipe her tears which are continusely flowing from her eyes. She look at everyone who are looking at her with a smile. She went down from the stage and went to the men who always stay by her side and never left her.

Y/n = taehyung....

Taehyung look at her with a cheerful smile and said

Taehyung = congratulations angel.... Your dream finally come true..

Y/n hug him tightly and said

Y/n = thanku so much for always staying at my side and never leave me at my hard times... You're the world's best
best friend...... I don't know how should I thank you...

Taehyung break the hug, he cup her cheeks and said

Taehyung = don't say sorry to me angel.... I am just doing what I promised to him... And it's my duty to take care of you when he is no here.

Y/n face turned sad thinking about him, the person she want to come here and saw her getting the award. Taehyung hold her hand..... he look at her and said

Taehyung = don't be sad angel.... Let's go he is waiting for us.

Y/n nod her head and smiled at him than they both went outside towards their car.

Y/n come inside the luxury hospital room, it's her daily routine

Y/n come inside the luxury hospital room, it's her daily routine.. She always come here and sleep her beside someone who she love the most. In this 4 years she didn't sleep in her bed at night she always sleep here beside him.

She went to the windows and open the window making the sun light hit his angelic face. She come towards him and sit beside him after giving a soft kiss on his lips. She hold her hand tightly and said

Y/n = you know today I won the world's biggest businesswomen in the world..... V Interpeises is the top clothing company in the world and VANTAE is the most famous rich and luxury clothing and luxury things brand in the world. I am feeling very happy now......it's been 4 years V you still didn't open your eyes.

A tear left from her eyes, she caress her soft and handsome face and said said

Y/n = it's been 4 years since you're in coma..... I am tired now V.... I am tired of being a strong women in front of other people's. There are so many people's who are saying bad about me and causing me trouble.... But the are totally forgetting that my husband is a dangerous mafia king.

To be continue..

Hiiii my cuties if you're getting any type of hint related to the ending of this ff by this chapter than please don't tell it on the comment box.... I request you pleasueee 🥺🥺🥺🥺