𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩

Good morning! / evening! / night!
For old readers; The book's old chapter re-writes are done. And so, I cannot update daily, as for more things to write. But I still hope you enjoy the book.

For new readers; I appreciate you choosing my fanfic to read. Though as you may think, I won't update daily, sadly. And so, I am sorry.

Though I may add. 

My writing style is quite messy, and the pages are simply published drafts. And so, the book will start with a messy storyline, after finishing the book, I will start writing more clearly, and better!

With that said. let's start with the introductions!◈◇

ᵁᵖᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ...

-/*ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ꜰɪʟᴇ*/-

Basic:

-/*Name: (Y/n) Hakaji

Identity: Princess, Hunter ( Soon to be )*/-

-/*Keys and looks: (H/c) hair, (E/c) Eyes, (S/c) Skin.

Outfit*/- 

*/-Scent: A pile of old books, mixed with floral sweetness

Items: A bag; books, papers ( origami ), kalimba, tea bags, water bottles. -/*

*/-Weapons: Blades, and slight poison.

Others:

.*Strength- 3/5*.

.* Intelligence - 5/5*.

.* Speed - 5/5*.

.*Stamina - 1/5*.

.*Flexibility - 4/5*.

Ability :

Siren's Voice-

It's not nen ability, it's what she was born with. It's used to hypnotize people/ animals. With this ability, she can either hum or sing. In order to activate its magic.

Healing-

Hakaji's Blood has the ability to heal fast, thus, she won't die easily. But, Nen is counted to be harmful to one's body. So the Hakaji family can't learn Nen. Overly trying to learn Nen can result in death.

" why won't anyone understand me? others are normal as all can be, I'm suffering all this time!

Family:

Kimu Hakaji
" my sister is Inconsiderate of other's feelings, sure. But she has a good heart.

Ohana Hakaji
" she's perfect! she will stay under my wing, like a cute, little puppet.

Autin Hakaji
" my love and I's daughter is perfect, yet. I can't shake off the feeling. she isn't enjoying it. "

Soul friend:

Yuki ( ? ) Hakaji
" Do be aware of everything around you. Some angels could be bad. "

Ability :

Dark angel-

She has none of the Hakaji blood. Thus, when awakened. She can use her Manipulation Nen. she could move shadows, shift the shadows objects, and can control living creatures.

___________________________________________

ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘. . . .

.

.

.

.