◈‟☻ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘟 𝘵𝘰 𝘟 𝘨𝘰?☻‟◈

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶---🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴 🅂🄴🄲🄾🄽🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄸🄾🄽!- ★«╝

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rdPOV-

" You know, I nailed it. " ( Y/n ) grins, Uvogin laughed, the girl's clothes were slightly torn, and a part of her necklace's chain was gone.

" I only said to make it believable! man, I told you to go missing, not play dead! " Uvogin nudged the girl's arm. The latter chuckled in return.

" Haha! yeah, I didn't think of that one. " ( Y/n ) sighed, Uvogin stared into the girl's face.

" Hey, ( Y/n ). The chain user is your friend, no? " ( Y/n ) flinched.

" yeah, please forgive him, he... he is upset about his clan's eyes all stolen. " Uvogin huffed.

" You're telling me to forgive him? " The princess nodded, " K. "

" Wait what-?! "

" Yeah, I mean, I owe you one. " The man scratched his neck.

" I don't know why, but I feel calm. " He chuckled. 

" That's... great! Thank you Uvogin! "

" Uvo is good too, kid. "

" I'm not that young, Uvo! "

" Sure sure. "

-----

" Hey Uvo, can I please ask for a final request? " ( Y/n ) mumbled. While fixing her new clothes.

" Sure, what it is? " Uvogin closed his eyes, leaning on the wall, they were taking a rest.

" Can you promise, not to kill anyone, anymore? " Uvogin's eyes snapped open, " What. "

" I'm begging. Uvo. " Uvogin glared at the female, Staring down at her.

" ... " " I see, it's alright... Do what you n- "

" I accept. " The latter widens her eyes before softening her face to a smile.

" Why? " She asked while leaning on the wall with him.

" Hey, I have killed many people before, and I enjoyed it, but you saved me either way, so maybe. " Uvogin smirked.

" Maybe? " The girl moved her head to the side.

" I could try and change, yeah? " Uvogin grinned towards the female.

( Y/n ) grinned back. " Yeah! No fight unless it's needed? "

" Unless it's needed! " Uvogin cheers.

They rest in silence, before...

" What do you think they could have done this disaster?  " ( Y/n ) stares down.

" They probably have done this for me, I know them. " Uvogin shrugs, The female turned to him.