◈‟☻𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘟 𝘛𝘰 𝘟 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩☻‟◈

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶---🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴 🅂🄴🄲🄾🄽🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄸🄾🄽!- ★«╝

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3thPOV -

The four showed the items they found, But one is yet to show.

( Y/n ) was about to push the doors, as the blood in the golden jar jiggles. She felt sick when the scent reached her nose, the door opened followed by ( Y/n ) footsteps.  

" I see you did bring one of the last two, you are a real deal. " ( Y/n ) only replied by placing the jar on the table. 

" The blood of Princess Hakaji. Which is Royal blood. "  She spoke while sighing. She cut him off when the head bodyguard opened his mouth.

" I hope you don't ask anymore, I'll tell you later. " He only nodded in return

" Okay, all five you are hired. " The man stood up.

" I'm Dalzollene, The head bodyguard.  I look forward to working with you. " The ( h/c )ette nodded while the others were listening.

" I need you to start working immediately. " He said, leading them to a table. where a map is shown later.

" Your mission is to escort the boss to a Yorknew City hotel room, A private airship will take you to Lingon Airport. Just outside Yorknew " He pointed to the map with his stick. 

( Y/n ) listens carefully like she always does, followed by Kurapika, Melody, Baise, and Basho.

" Any questions? "

Kurapika takes that as a sign to speak. " Do you know who might be targeting the boss?- " 

' Psstt, ( Y/n ) '

' Yes, I'm listening. '

' Careful, I know someone is targeting. '

' The boss? '

' ...No, You. '

' Me...? Why? '

' Alright, focus on the mission and protecting yourself. I'll be your second pair of eyes. '

' And, if you also want to keep your new friends or workmates. alive, be with them at all times. '

' Pardon, may I ask why? '

' Spiders, I know they're coming. '

' Spiders? what do you mea- '

" I'll introduce you all to the boss. " 

The head bodyguard's voice let ( Y/n ) snap out of her connection with Anji, which she immediately followed them after.

-----

Dalzollene knocked on the door, " Boss, I have brought the new bodyguards."