ஜ۩۞ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘟 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘟 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢 ۞۩ஜ

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶---🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴  🅂🄴🄲🄾🄽🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄸🄾🄽!- ★«╝
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 1thPOV -

" This is such a huge line " complained Gon.

" Here, there are no rules, you can do whatever you want to beat your opponent and advance to the next floor, " said Killua. He turned to me.

" Maybe you should go sit and look pretty ( Y/n ). You don't like violence anyways. " I pouted. 

" Ehm. I already know violence is needed. And I'll do that If needed. " I turned away.

A woman gave us some forms to fill out and gave us our numbers once we finally go inside. I filled in a fake last name. I sighed while frowning. 

Gon was 2055, Killua was 2054 and I was 2056. We walked through to the fighting arena and sat down in the stands.

" It's been a while~ " Killua breathed out. We turned to look at him.

" You have been here before? " 

" Yeah, My dad left me here when I was 6 without a penny. I reached floor 200 and it took me 2 years. " I ' Woah 'ed, And just after a short while. The speaker is called Gon.

" 2055! It's my turn! " Gon perked up.

" I'm suddenly feeling nervous! " He put down his bag. 

" Gon, don't you already passed the testing gate? " Gon stared at him.

-----

It is my turn now.

" Oya? A girl huh? I won't go easy on you though! " The man laughed. He threw a punch at me. I block it with my hand. I kicked him with 60% force. He flew away.

" There is another monster-like person over here! " Another? Ah, Gon and Killua.

" You can go to the 50th floor. " I thanked him as he handed me a ticket.

----- 

The lady on the elevator started to talk about the things in the arena. Then the person behind us starts talking.

" I heard that when you reach the 100th floor you get your own room. " We turned to look at him.

" Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. Osu! I am Zushi! " he introduced. " What about you? "

" I'm Killua. "

" I'm Gon. Nice to meet you! "

" I'm ( Y/n ), a pleasure to meet you! "

" Everyone, you are on the 50th floor now! " I thank the Lady as we walk out with Zushi.

" I saw your matches, you were amazing! " said Zushi.

" What are you saying? Didn't you also go up to here with just one win? "

" Thank you, but I still have a long way to go. What type of martial arts do you practice? I do the Shingen-Ryu " he said.