★彡 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘟 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘟 𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳! 彡★

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶-----🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴!- ★«╝
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1stPOV-

"Thank you for being patient, everyone. The airship will soon arrive at our destination." I opened my eyes groggily, Was I asleep? I stood up, soon exited the aircraft, and looked at the large tower we landed on. Beans cleared his throat.

"Everyone, this is the starting point for the third phase. This is the top of the Trick Tower." Beans then continue.

"You'll pass if you're able to reach the bottom alive. The time limit is 72 hours. Well then. The Third Phase now begins. Good luck to everyone." I then looked down the side of the tower. It was so high up!

"Are we supposed to get down there?" Leorio questioned.

"Isn't this just suicide?" Kurapika noted. Someone chuckled.

"A normal person can't do it." A man walked past us and began climbing down the side.

"Such a task is a piece of cake for a professional rock climber like me." He said cockily, continuing to climb down. I stared at him, amazed. But he soon was attacked by creatures. poor guy. 

I walked away.

' It's not just me who suffered... huh? ' I kept on walking, 

"Ah-!" Then I fell Into a hole. It seems I stepped on a trap door.

Falling down, Three large dark transparent hands appeared behind me, One caught me, The others holding the wall.

' I told you, you should always keep your guard up, Why Can't you listen? ' I sheepishly smiled. As I stepped down.

 I looked around the room I fell in, It was a stone room with a small round table near the wall. There were six, strange bracelets on the table. There is a sign above the table, I read it aloud.

"'The six of you will continue by following what the majority wants.', So I'm not alone! phew.", I picked up one of the weird bracelets and put it on. It showed how much time I had left to reach the bottom, and an X and an O. I placed them around my wrist.

I heard a crash behind me.

"(Y/n)!!" I turned around and Gon pulled me into a hug.

" Gon! " I hugged him back,  He smiled Happily.

"That was a brief goodbye," Kurapika stated. " oh, hello ( Y/n ). "

Then he and the others walked over to the table to pick up the bracelet.

Kurapika scanned over the sign again, "The sign says six. Do we have to wait for another person to come into this room before we can leave?"

"That's right!" a voice started.

"Who said that?" Leorio asked. The voice came from a square speaker on the wall.

" My name is Lippo. I'm the prison warden and also, the examiner for the Third Phase. " He introduced himself.

"There are several routes in this tower. You guys have chosen the route of majority rules. If you wish to leave this place, you must work as a team." Lippo explained.