◈‟☻𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘟 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘟 𝘪𝘯𝘨☻‟◈

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶---🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴 🅂🄴🄲🄾🄽🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄸🄾🄽!- ★«╝

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3thPOV -

Due to the departure. ( Y/n )'s determination softened a little. She smiled at the town's people.

" Goodbye princess! " The shopkeeper of the flower shop waves.

" Come back soon Nee-san! " " Play with us when you come back, kay? " The kids walked beside the female, ( Y/n ) smiled.

" Of course! " Soon enough, she reached the front gate.

-----

she walked down the seemly rusted road beside the abandoned buildings. the very same place that Kurapika came from before. of course, ( Y/n ) knows that. the princess always has a trick up her sleeves. 

She steps into the specific building. before coming to the familiar lady that she found. 

" You want me to introduce you to an employer? " the lady questioned. ( Y/n ) nodded. the lady chuckled.

" Just like the two before! Three times a row... " she quieted down. 

" Amusing... Okay... " she smirked.

-----

Footsteps were heard beside the wall of the gates. ( Y/n ) hurried to the front. she rang the doorbell.

" I was sent here by the employment agency. I'm ( Y/n )! " The gates opened followed by the loud sound. 

-----

The people in the room stared at each other as ( Y/n ) entered the room. just shortly after Kurapika. however, none of them spotted the latter.

" I apologize for the wait. " the old men spoke up.

" Everyone has arrived, so we will now explain the contract. " he pressed a device in his hand. the picture of the painting switched into seemly a record.

Everyone soon has a data card each, ( Y/n ) checked each item on the device.

" A lock of hair from the famous actress. Sara. " The latter mumbled. 

" A right arm of a mummy from an Egyptian tomb. "

" The scaly skin of a patient with ichthyosis. "

" The skull of a one-horned creature. " 

" The blood of a royal family. "

" And... " The girl halted, she turned to Kurapika. seeing the red outline of his eyes, she turned away. with one last warning and a ' good luck ' of the recording. the room falls in silence. one goes and tries to leave. only to find out the door is locked. 

" I forgot to mention one thing. " The crew perked up.

" The minimum requirement is that you be tough... Strong enough to get out of this mansion alive... at the very least... " The door was busted through by many armored people. ( Y/n ) backflipped. once Kurapika swings his chains. or rather the Dowsing chain: The Guiding ring finger. the Nen-filled people were ready to attack. Melody slammed the ground and the table flew, as the tinned male beside her sild behind the table.