░▒▓█ 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘟 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘟 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵! █▓▒░

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶---🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴 🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽!- ★«╝

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1stPOV-

I stepped down the stairs, I spotted Gon right away, I smiled at was about to move towards him, until I saw the whole field of grass.

' Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the field is so large!

" Yo, ( Y/n ). Are you good? " Killua tapped my shoulder, I turned to him, after flinching.

I laughed " Sorry, got a bit carried away. " Killua turned around, Gon standing beside me. 

" Let's go, ( Y/n )! " I nodded, " Yeah! " He held my hand and started to walk. 

He and Killua start to talk about the game and the rules, but me? I'm too distracted by the field. 

Gon suddenly stopped at looked around, I was confused but then I heard a noise...from the sky? 

A male dropped from the sky, landing in front of us. 

' Is it Nen? '

" This must be your first time playing this, right? " The purple-haired male spoke up. Killua slyly looked at him, " I wonder if it is. Since you're carrying a book, you must be a player. " He chuckled, but his face clearly said ' You can't fool me. '

He seems to pick out a card and tap on something, I narrowed my eyes. 

" You're Gon-kun, Killua-kun, and ( Y/n )-chan, right? " He spoke up, " How'd you know our names? " Gon questioned, " How indeed? " He provokes. 

' I see, the book might give out people's names. '

After a moment of silence, he suddenly shouts.

" Trace, on! Attack, Killua! " The card in his hand turned to sparkles of light, and dashed to Killua. I snapped my head to Killua, and with him running away from the light.

The purple-haired man laughed, " You can't run from spells in this game! " I turned to him. ' spells? I see. '

I glanced at Killua, getting hit by the flash of light. " Killua, are you okay? " Gon called out.

The man chuckled again but then flinched by Killua's dull eyes, quivering at his bloodlust, to be honest, I felt the exact same. " What did you do to me? " Killua asked darkly, the male pulled out another card right after he notices Killua's feet moved.

" Return on! Take me to Masadora! " He turned into a beam of light and was shot into the sky. By the time he left, Killua's bloodlust died down and I breathed out a sigh of relief. Killua tsk'ed.

-----

" Killua, how are you holding up? " Gon asked him, the silver-haired boy shrugged, " Hmm? I don't feel any different. " I smiled. " That's great to hear. " 

I turned to them, " Though, we have to be on guard. " They turned to me, Gon moved his head to the side. " Because of the 'Trace', right? " I nodded, pointing out. " He pulled out two cards and said two sorts of action. " I held out two fingers, then put one down. " 'Trace' must be like Tracing, like following. The other, 'Return' must be to return somewhere. " I narrowed my eyes. " Most likely you were being affected by the Trace one. But as long as we stayed away, I think we could avoid him. " They nodded and turned back to the front. Gon points at the front.