◌◊◆𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘟 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴'𝘴 𝘟 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯◆◊◌

-3thPOV-

The girl had left the heavens arena. she also had changed into a new set of clothes. Now she's just walking away.

' It seems like the coast is clear. Princess. ' The Farui spoke in the Hakaji's head. the lass nodded.

"  Yes... "

' Are you still sad about the departure? '

" Mhmm. " 

' ( Y/n ), It's for the best. '

" Yeah... Wait... " The girl halted. 

" ...Yeah...That'll do! " Her ( E/c ) orbs lit up. 

' What is it? '

" I'm going to return! Yesh! " The girl ran faster.

' Eh?! Why so sudden? ' the Farui shifted.

' I'm going to rule my kingdom, change my mother's rules. lead for a while. then I'll be free till then! ' 

' Okay then, good luck to you. ' Anji rose a brow.

' You're leaving again? ' 

' Yeah. Good luck. ( Y/n ). '

' Thanks, Anji. '

-----

- 1stPOV -

Before I return, I have to find Anki. after all, I promised to come back. 

' I wonder how is she doing. ' 

I smiled while wondering in the very forest that Anki taught us everything that we know as hunters. 

It brings back memories... even the very start.

----- Flashbacks -----

- 3thPOV -

The girl, whose name is (Y/n), Is the Princess of her clan. She is indeed a fast learner, She learned how to do everything herself at 4 years old. She was ordered to learn and study things. And was told that she has to do everything perfectly.

Her father was nowhere to be found at the age of 8. Like a certain father.

As time flew by, (Y/n) is now 10 years old, She looked at the burned scars on her wrists, As she weeps. Her brother. He is pissed off at his Mother for burning (Y/n)'s wrists. Every time she done a single mistake. Ohana will burn part of her wrist. And he is tired of Ohanna when she didn't let him do something he wants. As she will hurt him too. When they are alone in a room. He told her.

" Hey, (Y/n)... let's run away from here..." She looked at his brother in shock.

" Mother can take care of herself and the people. Okay? Let's just take our break. " Then she nodded. She does not want to leave her so-called home. Only to do her royal business, but she wanted to explore the world too.