ஜ۩۞𝘈𝘯 × 𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 × 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵۞۩ஜ

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶---🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴 🅂🄴🄲🄾🄽🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄸🄾🄽!- ★«╝
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3thPOV -

The Princess landed gracefully on the floor after she fell down from Anji's Nen hole.

She walked through the hallway again, finally reaching Gon's room door. She hasted. but still opened the door. finding Gon and Killua sitting on the floor, practicing. She smiled and closed the door and walks in.

" ( Y/n )! you're back! " Gon grinned.

" Welcome back, ( Y/n ). " Killua rubbed his neck.

-----

After two months, The three were called by Wing.

" Gon-Kun, Killua-Kun, Y/N-chan. You all can train with Zushi now. " Then he turned to Gon.

" Gon-kun, I'm impressed, you've kept your promise for two months. " Gon smiled.

" It's all thanks to this rope! I thought about giving up one or two times, to be honest. " Gon glanced at the rope that is tied to his finger.

" But I calm down when I saw this rope! " 

" That is because I used Nen on this rope. " Gon looks up,

" Eh- really? "

" Nope. I was lying. " Gon sweat-dropped while ( Y/n ) chuckled.

" But how do you know he kept the promise? He could use Ten in private. " Gon pouted. while Killua questioned. 

" Because the rope didn't snap, Gon-kun, although it's been a long time, try using Ten now. " Gon nodded. After a short while, He started to use Ten.

" What do you think Zushi? "

" I-It's amazing! It's so soft and calm, yet strong at the same time! " Zushi stated. 

" It succeeded! I thought I forgot how to use it~! " Gon cheered. ( Y/n ) look at the rope on Gon's finger, seeing the rope had snapped.

" Now, look at your left hand. " Gon slowly turned to his hand. and gasped. 

" If you didn't keep the promise. and used Nen, The rope will snap. "  Wing said before Killua asked.

" Hey Wing-san, did you see Hisoka's and Kastro's match? " He asked. Wing nodded.

" What was the ability that Hisoka used? Could we send loose limbs flying around as well? " Asked Killua.

" Hmm, that's a bit difficult. Gon, did you see the match on video? " He asked.

" No, not yet, " he said. And then Wing-san showed them the recording of the match.  The four watched until Wing paused it.

" Now, can you see the Nen threads from his left hand? " 

" Nen threads? "