░▒▓█ 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘟 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘟 𝘎.𝘐! █▓▒░

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶---🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴 🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽!- ★«╝

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1stPOV-

I flinched at the sound of the door being forced open, " Gon, Killua? " I called out to them. 

Gon let out his Ren, " I'm so mad! I can't believe how he spouted off! " He spreads his arua even farther. Killua just sat on the couch, eating a lollipop.

" Though, he's right. " " What do you mean? " I stared at them, confused.

" What are you both talking about..? " They both turned to me, Gon calmed down. " We were trying going into Greed island. " I perked up. 

" That really expansive game? You could have just told me to buy it, you know? " I smiled. 

" Eh? you had money? " Nodding at his question, I explained.

" Money is no concern of mine, so I could buy anything! " I thought of something. " By the way, you guys didn't tell me how did you get the jewelry? " They both looked at each other, " Leorio. " I nodded. " Okay. "

" Anyways, Gon. let's take it to the next level, In which. Hatsu. " Killua pointed out a finger. 

' Greed island, Nen, Hatsu.....him? '  I lowered my head in thought, I lit up.

' They must pass something that needs Nen, to play Greed island! ' 

" What about you, ( Y/n )? You don't have Nen. " I turned to them. " Anji! " They furrow their eyebrows. " Oh, sorry. Yuki! "

" Oh! the other female! " I smiled while Gon said that. " Yeah, speaking of her, you guys didn't hear from her that often anymore huh? " They nodded.

" Well! I'll leave you guys alone, I'm going on a walk. call me when you're done! " I stood up and stretched.

" Bye ( Y/n )! " " Come back early! " I waved at them as I stepped out the door.

Sighing, I moved down the stairs. 

I stretched again, " Yosh! Let's train too! "

I pulled out my blades, " ahh~ it feels nice to use these again! " I flipped them into my hands, I stared at them.

' Speaking of, I wonder what it feels like to use Nen..? '  I stared until I saw a slight aura gushing out of my hands. I widen my eyes.

" Surprise~ you can use Nen now. " Anji's voice rang in my mind. " Pardon?? What did you do? "

" Surprisingly, I could also manipulate your body system, shadow is everywhere, you know? As long I'm in your body, you could use Nen as long as you want. " Her voice ends with a chuckle. " Try water divination, let's see what you are. "

" How do you do water divination again? also, you didn't touch my- " " Grab a glass of water and put a leaf on it, and I didn't touch your private parts! " She groans while I sheepishly smiled.