❀Do you ever feel lonely?❀

We were sitting in the student council room and peacefully finishing up documents.

"Has the competitor guidance team been finalized?" Boscha asked Viney.

"No, not yet." Viney said.

"Luz, did you find the banner from last year?" Boscha asked me.

"Oh, I totally forgot about it! I'm sorry. I'll go and look now." I apologized and stood up from my seat.

"Will you be all right on your own?" She asked. I nodded and started to walk towards the file room.

I was now jogging on the path towards the room which was way across the school.

"Excuse me!" A boy called out. I stopped for a moment and turned to look at him.

"You're from the student council, right? Do you know where Amity is?" He asked.

"She's discussing Field Day with the teachers right now, maybe check back later?" I said.

"Got it!" He said before turning around and going back to his activities.

I started to jog again but before I could even get two steps further another boy called out for me.

"Hey, student council girl! Is it okay if we practice for the relay here?" A group of boys were standing in an empty part of the yard.

"Yes that's no problem." I said before turning around and finally jogging on my way.

I never knew preparing for Field Day would be so much work.

I slid open the door to the empty, dusty file room and walked in. There were two really high windows and a bunch of shelves on the side. It's like those small sheds you see in some people's backyards.

"Let's see. Could it be over there?" I walked over to one of the shelves.

Oh yeah, I've been so busy lately...Even though we've been together, Amity and I haven't been able to talk much.

"Oh, here it is." I pulled out the banner from last year and started to walk towards the door. Before I could walk out, I bumped into someone.

"Amity?" I ask surprised.

"Luz?" She said confused, "You found it for us! Thank you." She said, gesturing to the banner.

"You're welcome." I tried to step out and walk past her, but she stepped in my way, intentionally.

She started to walk closer to me. I took a step back with every step forward she took.

"Why are you coming in here?" I asked, kind of nervous.

She slid the door closed behind her, "Hmm?"

"Umm... Amity?" I said, stepping back even further. Eventually, there was no where else to step to. I slightly hit my back against the wall. Amity cornered me.

She leaned her body onto mine and cornered me even more with her arms on both of my sides.

"W-What is this supposed to be?" I asked. Is it hot in here?

 She leaned onto me slightly harder, "I'm recharging." She lifted herself a bit and took my chin with her fingers, "Can I?"

I looked at her a while, until I realized what she was talking about.

"Come on..." I tilted my head to the side a bit, embarrassed.

Amity slowly leaned in and locked her lips onto mine. We stayed like that for a while until she finally came up for air.