❀The big sister I knew❀

**quick note** sorry for the very very long wait. also, for this story, Edric is not related to Emira or Amity for the sake of the writing. kinda running out of characters to use without creating new ones 😅

long chapter ahead

-

"Good morning." Boscha yawned as she walked in to the Student Council room.

"You seem tired." Viney watched as the ghost-like Boscha sat at the table.

"Good morning!" Eda walked into the room, "Is everyone here?" She asked, looking at all of them.

"Yes!" Everyone said in unison.

"I'd like to introduce the person who'll be helping out with your rehearsals."

"We've got someone doing that?" Viney asked, confused.

"Eda talked about it before, remember?" Jerbo turned to Viney, annoyed.

"Come in! We're both in the same community theater group." Eda said, turning around to the person beside her. The unknown figure walked inside of the room, "This is Edric. We're both in the same community theater group."

The person had a very present presence and wore a poker face, "I'm Edric. Pleased to meet you." The room returned his greeting.

Eda clapped, "Alright, now that you all are introduced, let's head outside." She gathered files and led everyone out of the student council room.

-

Everyone had went outside, except for Amity. She wanted to get the new person, Edric, to read over the script. Who would be better than someone working in theater?

"What did you think?" She asked. Edric continued to stare directly at the paper.

"Well, you still have a long way to go," He chuckled, "but you've all only just started out with theater, right? You're doing well, all things considered."

Amity looked up, relieved, "Thank you!" 

"I have to say, though, I never expected to see the student council play brought back."

"Huh?" She quickly looked up.

"I'm an alumnus from this school." He said, smiling.

"From here?" She questioned, confused. But after a couple of seconds, it finally hit her, "Wait, You're THAT  Edric? From my sister's class?" She had a very brief flashback to when she would hide behind Emira every time she brought home guests while practicing for the past school play. She only came out of hiding when the guest was him.

"Haha, I'm happy you remember me." He genuinely smiled, "I did visit your house a few times with the others in the student council."

Amity went from a surprised expression to a happy one, "It's good to see you again."

Edric slightly turned away from her to look out of the window, "The girl who used to hide behind her big sister is now the student council president. Time sure flies." 

He chuckled before turning back around to her, "Let's make this play a success."

-

The council sat outside of the building they slept in, resting and coming up with plans for the play. Eda and Willow discussed plans for certain scenes.

"We could use a spotlight for this flashback scene. We'll have to check out the gym's lighting equipment, and sound equipment." Eda said, flipping through Willow's script.

"Oh, there's a spotlight we can use." Amity appeared in front of them out of no where, handing them a piece of paper, "I made a list of the available equipment."