The Tale of The Two Siblings Pt.2

The sun was setting, (Y/N), who was laying on her comfortable bed was deep in her thought, the subject being what she had learnt about her parents. What they told her had been resonating in her mind. No one interrupted her thought seemingly, since she lived alone in her apartment.

"Dear, your parents. They are more than what they let on,"

     was what told to her earlier. She finally learnt the truth about her mother. And to think they are a lot similar with her in so many ways made her angry, mad even. Her anger was mostly directed towards the society, and heroes. She even went as far as doubting the people keeping the peace and harmony all around the world.

All because her parents appeared to be the victim that led to their short lives, against their own free will.

     She was mad because she can relate to her parents' lives. The suffering from the scrutinizing eyes and mind of her own kind, being alienated just because of her quirks, and to lose someone and their beloved within the indestructible mess.

The judging eyes and the poison dripping from the lips that belonged to the mind that knows nothing but believed that they know everything are scary. She wanted to destroy them all.

     But she remembered the words the two adults told her before. It halted all of the bad means that had manifested themselves from the doubt, anger and grudge she had for the world.

"You are old and mature enough to know the truth, darling. You know what to think, and we know you can make the right decision regarding your choices and what you really feel about the world,"

     She wanted to hate everyone, she wanted to loathe the whole world, but she knew she won't and she can't.

Because the world is not all bad.

     Her family who took her in and treated her as one of their kind. The two siblings who are supposedly shutting everyone out despite the older one's cheery attitude and the younger's brilliant self-earned status opening up to her and make her belong somewhere meaningful. The new friends she made from U.A, though she probably won't see them ever again, she knew they are just innocent civilians aiming to become one of the peace keeper in their country. Her confidant, though they met and stumbled upon each other coincidentally, they trusted each other deeply due to their similarities. The organization that treated her with respect not because she is the daughter of the former leader, but because they saw her worth in the international medium group of people.

     And not to mention, each one of them had their own dreams and goals to fulfill. Who is she to take everything away from them? Who is she to completely destroy their dreams?

     Feeling overwhelmed, she grabbed her phone and dialed the familiar number that she knew so well.

"...Hello? (Y/N), what's wrong?"

...

     A little girl with short (H/C) could be seen lingering around the carbon copy of her that is far more older and taller than her, presumably her mother by two pairs of brown eyes. But for some reason, they couldn't approach the girl, even with the older one's bright and friendly personality. The younger leaned more towards the quiet and the awkward one, but her excellent intelligence and politeness makes up for it.