One Step Closer

Another Update.. Yep. Sorry for the delay, guys. 

WELLL~~ OFF YOU GO, MY CHILDRENNNNNNN         
(Mom: You are TOO young to have babies) 
=====================================
(Y/N)'s POV

     Today is the day. After a few months of ruthless training from my older siblings, finally I can show everyone what I've made off. Especially those who looked down at me and expect me to become a villain. I will show them that being a hero is not impossible for me, and I have four famous mysterious vigilantes training me and my quirks in every seconds. 

     For the past few months, my siblings taught me how to control my quirks and go beyond my limits, they also taught me hand-to-hand combat in order to reduce my quirks' drawbacks. They trained me and put me through a total hell, but I am not complaining. Now, I am ready to become a hero!
=====================================
     The school was big, no shit but I could care less. My siblings' secret underground hideout was bigger than this. I was pumped, couldn't wait to take the examination. Finally I could use my quirks in something that wasn't my siblings. The writing exam was meh, easy peasy, because everything Aoi taught me was the questions asked. I was getting ready to beat anything the school prepared for us and I knew I won't hold back. 

     But, I couldn't help but let my mind wandered about what just happened earlier at the school entrance. I sighed.

*Flashback*

     "Holy shit, there are so many people wanting to enter this freaking school," I whispered to myself. My feet started to move forward and further into the school ground as I spotted something familiar. A bush of green, freckled face, stuttering mess when talking to other people—a soft smile made its way towards my face. 'It's been a while, isn't it?,' I thought to myself. I missed him, no doubt but I couldn't afford him freaking out upon seeing me, not that he would recognize me anyway. 

     'Meh, just give it a try,' I thought as I slowly made my way towards the two adolescents, another one also looked awfully familiar. But I couldn't pinpoint who is it. Maybe one of my past friends, but I just simply didn't care. I only remembered Izuku, the one who left me not because he was scared of me or thinking of me as the trash of society, but simply felt betrayed by my secretive behavior. 

     "Hello, you good?," I greeted the two of them with a cheery tone. The two paused to look at me and seemed like trying to rack something in their brain, 'maybe I still look familiar to them,' I thought to myself. "Ah! Hello, we're fine, don't worry—ah! I think I need to go, see you later, plain looking boy! Pretty lady!," the female brunette shouted. 'Pretty, huh?,' I closed my eyes, smiling. "So, you looked flustered when talking to the girl. Don't worry, she's cute, she's a keeper, I wish you the best of luck! See you!," I said, how I missed teasing him like the old days which I knew will never happened again. 

     "Ah! Wait—w-what i-i-is your n-name?," he asked me, stuttering like always when he talked to strangers. "Hm? Oh? It's (Y/N). Yasuhiro (Y/N)," I said, his widening eyes didn't go unnoticed by me. 

'So he does recognize me after all, at least... The name I gave him just now.. But sorry, Izu. Just think of that (Y/N) is dead by now,'

*End of Flashback*
=

====================================

     Meanwhile with Izuku......

     '(Y/N)? No way.. It is not her, right? She was declared dead a while after her parents' execution. If that is her... than I have a chance to apologize! They have similar features! (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes. But no way it's her. She even mentioned that her last name wasn't (L/N), it was Yasuhiro. She's dead. She's dead, gone and it all was because of us, because of me,'.
====================================
     The exam wasn't that hard. It was far easier than what Rin-nee put me through. Robots? Meh, I had fought countless of mythical creatures before. Heck, even tagging along on several missions with my siblings. I was pretty sure I'll pass, and the letter arrived at our doorstep proved it right. Dad was happy he even treated us to a fancy dinner.

     My other siblings congratulated me as they continued to support me. Seriously, I have the best siblings I could ask for. Not that I will admit it out loud though, as Kazuto and even Aoi will boasted about it for a whole week. Rin-nee was quiet the whole time, but a ghost smile still visible on her doll-like face and Midori—well... Midori was just being herself. 

'Yuuei, here I come!!!!!!,'
=

====================================
     Once again, I stepped my foot inside of the Yuuei Academy's grand entrance. I felt my proud bubbled up inside of me, knowing I am one step closer to become a hero. Being an early bird as always, I appeared to be an hour early. 'Holy lamb! The students won't show up until an hour later... Might as well go on some tour or something, but first.. Off we go to find my class!!!,' excitedly and eagerly, I went into the school to find the class I was assigned in, Class 1-A Hero Course.

     After 5 minutes of walking, I finally found it! The door was huge like, freakishly huge! I bet Aoi could still fit in his beast mode. I went to a seat at the back of my class and put my bag on the chair as I looked around, the classroom had an air-cond. Much like our study room back at home. But this time, I will be in the same room with my very own worst fear, strangers. It had been awhile since the last time I encountered one, and I knew all too well with my goals and dreams, I still had to face it whether I like it or not. I wondered how will they treat me, will they welcome me or.. resent me like how everyone used to when I was a little kid? 

     Not realizing I stepped out of the classroom, I began to wander around aimlessly. My footsteps echoed through the empty and silent hallway as I closed my eyes, letting myself to savour the peaceful silence by myself. That's it until I bumped into something, or... someone. 'Wait... Someone?! This early? Oh my god.. How should I handle this? Will they recognize me and hate me for it? OMGOMGOMG.. No.. Wait, (Y/N).. Calm yourself, remember what Rin-nee told you, keep your head up and face it.. You can do this!,'.

     "Sorry," I managed to mutter, while avoiding from looking whoever they are in their eyes. Finally mustering my courage, I lifted my head up to look at the stranger I bumped into only to widen my eyes as the person's eyes also widened. "(Y/N)?," the person managed to mutter out my name. 

     Within seconds, anger took over my shock. My face was contorted in anger and spite. My eyes were burning of rage and hatred, glaring into two dark orbs filled with guilt and surprise. 

"What a delightful morning it is, am I right? Aizawa-san?,"