The Untold Truth - (L/N)

In the middle of a busy street, a girl wearing a sundress could be seen waiting for someone. She was leaning against the wall of a cafe. (Y/N) was on her phone however, chatting with the siblings she had grown close to for the past few days as she didn't notice the approaching footsteps of the purple haired male she supposed to meet today.

     A sudden chuckle from the male however, has snapped (Y/N) back into reality. "You were so focused on your phone, what's up?" Shinsou asked. They slowly headed towards the cafe, Shinsou holding the door open for the girl who was in the middle of blushing. "I'm sorry, it was the siblings," she answered briefly before laughing sheepishly, which the male found adorable.

     "Oh... no wonder you were so fixated...," another chuckle from the male was enough to bring her back into her embarrassed state. Shinsou however, was delighted to see the girl's reactions that he had brought out himself.

     Oh, how he wished he could see her cute reactions everyday, but he knew that the girl was comfortable with how they currently were and he never wanted to ruin it. He was content just by standing close to her like this and admire her secretly as well as just be there for her whenever she needs a confidant.

     At least it was better than admiring her from afar.

     The two went to find vacant seats in the cafe but it proved to be easy as the cafe was not crowded. There were only a few people in the cafe, mainly couples or parents with their children. They went to sit far near the corner in the back, Shinsou left to order some drinks for them both.

     (Y/N) was left alone for a moment so that she could save the seat, in case someone took it. It was futile, however, seeing as when (Y/N) was back to being busy on her phone, someone took the seat in front of her.

     She mistakenly thought that it was Shinsou, she was about to lift her head to acknowledge him when a familiar voice was heard.

     "(Y/N). You're cruel to leave us like that in that school with those 1-A stuck-ups," (Y/N) knew that voice so damn well. The voice that managed to scare her off the first time they met.

     "Monoma!" she exclaimed, she didn't expect to meet one of her friends here in this cafe. There were so many other newly opened cafes near this one, and teenagers obviously preferred those cafes.

     "You also come here?" she inquired, a giddy smile was present on her face. "Well, yeah. I prefer this cafe because it's not too noisy, y'know?" he answered, an equally excited smile bloomed on his face. It was obvious that they were happy to see each other yet again, but in the middle of them catching up with each other, they didn't notice the irritated purple head who was frowning at the scene in front of him, two drinks in hand.

     'Now who the hell is this person? Oh wait, that annoying blonde from 1-B. What was his name again? I think (Y/N) mentioned him a lot of time before. Monoma, I think?' Shinsou was deep in thought before a hand snapped him out of his train of thought. It was (Y/N)'s. With Monoma looking at him in the background.

     "Shinsou? Are you okay? You seem out of it," she asked. There was literally no distance between them and that was what triggered a blush from the usually stoic man. He waved her off, while averting his gazes to look at anything but (Y/N) while handing her the drink he ordered for her.

     Monoma, having recognized the violet male before him, perked up, "Wait, you are the person who sometimes drop by our class to say hi to us in (Y/N)'s stead," he casually spoke, expression nonchalant as if he didn't rat Shinsou out in front of the (H/C) head.

     Shinsou's ears turned red by the blonde's words. "Wait, you really did what I asked you to do? That's so sweet of you, Shinsou!" (Y/N) gasped as she beamed, blinding both male in the process. At this point, Shinsou didn't know whether to curse Monoma out or thank him for what he said.