The Tale of The Two Siblings Pt.1

After the whole incident with the mad scientists, (Y/N) spent most of her time resting and being lazy—not because she wanted to, but because she was forced to by her family—and she was more than happy to oblige since she felt like doing nothing at all. 'Ever since I was expelled from U.A., I missed so much of school. I should ask father or Rin-nee about this,' (Y/N) thought to herself. Though she didn't really like school (cause people sucks), she wanted to be like her elder siblings who excelled in every subjects they took.

     Her thought was suddenly cut off by the sound of her door opened, only for her to find herself staring at the second eldest quadruplet of the Yasuhiro family. '...or I can just ask this school nerd,' (Y/N) nodded, only to earn confused state from Kazuto. "Chi, are you okay? Did you hit your head so hard that you lose your mind?," he asked, inching closer to the door. He's ready to scream for Rin and his dad for help if (Y/N) decided to attack him in her current state. 

     "What are you talking about? I'm fine. I never hit my head, idiot," the girl said, agitated by her genius brother common stupidity. Sensing (Y/N)'s irritation, Kazuto chuckled nervously, "Relax, Chi. I was just joking. I know you are cranky and all because I interrupted your rest day but I had no choice than to obey Papa's order and come get you downstairs," Kazuto said with caution. He knew how scary (Y/N) can be if her rest is disturbed. And the result never came out as pretty or good. He learnt it the hard way. 

     "Huh? Why do I need to go down?," the (H/C)-ette questioned her brother. Her irritation and annoyance were long forgotten. Breathing out a relieved sigh, Kazuto finally let his guard down. "I have no idea, but he was so serious I felt like peeing my pants," he shivered, feeling cold all of the sudden when Zen was mentioned earlier. 

     (Y/N) decided to shrug it off as she waltzed out of her comfortable nest and down the stairs right in front of her room. Her mind wandered off towards her earlier thoughts—she didn't want to be left out just because she was expelled or something. There are so many schools in Japan, and she could just go to one of the schools, even if the school isn't a hero school. She wouldn't mind since she was just looking for a proper education, which she won't get at home given that her father isn't cut out to be a teacher and how her siblings were also busy since they themselves got school and works to do. 

     "Ah, (Y/N). You're finally here," her father greeted. He was sitting on one of the many couches in their humongous living room, along with her three other siblings. Kazuto was trailing closely behind, still weirded out by his father's unusual antics while (Y/N) was silently observing her fellow vigilantes with questioning eyes. "Sit down honey," the grown man ushered the youngest Yasuhiro to sit. "Papa, what's with the sudden request for meeting? What's wrong? And why is everyone here?," (Y/N) questioned.

     "(Y/N). I know what happened previously in U.A had affected you badly, but I want to meet you because I want to inform you about the new school you'll be attending," Zen said, his eyes were locked with his dearest daughter's lovely (E/C) ones. Hearing this, (Y/N) felt like she was walking on air. She wanted to shout and scream and jump and more. But she decided to keep it all in. What a wonderful professionalism this kid has. "Papa, may I know what school I'm going to be attending?," she asked. Her other siblings smiled in amusement and adoration at her failed attempt to hide her excitement and joy.

"You'll be attending Shiketsu High. I know it's too late but you got in through recommendation,"

     (Y/N) was skipping on her way to her new school. 'Maybe there are still a little hope left for me to become a hero,' that was what had been playing in her occupied head since her father told her the good news. But that was not the only thing that intrigued her, she was informed by the eldest quadruplet that she will be met with another surprise in Shiketsu. Her sister was really discreet when telling her that, and that only added the fuel to her curiosity.