Family And Friends Are Equal, Right?

The fight had died down. The first thing that appeared in the head of Yasuhiro family was to find his children, especially (Y/N). He knew this rarely happened, but with the League of Villains involved, it was never a good thing. He needed to know if his children were safe. Everyone was gathered around at the front gate but he didn't see his two children-Kazuto and (Y/N)-or one of the vigilantes around. Not to mention, the children they were supposed to save too.

Somehow, he could feel the heroes coming their way, they needed to get away quick. Though people looked up to them, the heroes still out there, hunting for them. He never wanted any of his children, not counting out the other members of Identity Masters beside his children, to be in jail at such a young age. His quirk was activated, a pair of monstrous wings (I swear this story makes it looks like I have a thing for wings) grew on his back.

Spotting them wasn't so hard, he was able to find them in a matter of a minute. He saw many small children circling a passed out (Y/N) who had been treated by Lia. Kazuto was panicking not far from the group, rendering him useless. At the sight, Zen paled. He knew this will happen, as Rin told him.

*Flashback*

"I'm going. Make sure to not move around a lot and take your medicine. I put it on your nightstand," Zen said as he was ready to take off to where the Identity Masters were trying to complete their mission at. Rin just stared, not saying anything, but Zen could spot the uneasiness deep in her eyes.

He took it upon himself that Rin was not the type who made that kind of faces. He approached his oldest daughter as he kneeled down to match her sitting level, slowly asking, "Hey, are you okay?,". "I know I shouldn't doubt my siblings when it comes to missions, but All For One's minions are no joke. Especially Shigaraki Tomura. I can't help but worry, especially (Y/N). When it is true that this is not her first mission, but never in her life she had to face a villain attack. And you know how that quirk will act up if she is in too much stress," Rin spilled her worries to her father.

Zen seemed to understand his daughter, he was feeling the exact same thing as his daughter. He encouraged Rin to continue. "Papa, please find (Y/N). I know this situation will put her in danger. Not just her, but people around her too! The children-the others, and here I am, I couldn't do anything to help. I heard she was in charge of the kids. Please, papa..," Rin was desperate.

The current head of Yasuhiro family smiled softly at his daughter, at the same time, calming the said daughter down. She knew she could trust her father in this. "You know your papa won't let any of his children gets hurt, right? Even (Y/N)? And count the others as well as the children in too," Zen grinned, somehow making Rin do the same thing.

"They are all my children. And I am the responsible father. I swore upon myself that I won't forgive myself if any of my children gets hurt because of my carelessness,"

And that alone was enough to cause Rin to tear up. A joyful tear left her eyes as she watched her father-who she is proud of-taking off to make everything better for his children, whether they were at the scene or not.

.....

He flew down, his wings were flapping, creating loud noises causing the children's head to snap towards his direction (Oh God...). Kazuto stopped freaking out as he rushed towards his father in hurry. Lia only nodded at the former vigilante as a form of acknowledgement.

"We have no time for dilly dallying, the heroes are coming. Let me lift (Y/N) up," he paused to lift the unconscious teenager that he considered as his own daughter, "And Kazuto will explain to me of what had happened. You will rest, Lia. I know you had a hard time just now. But I need your help with the children," he said with maturity and care. His voice was soft yet stern, but everyone hearing his voice at that moment felt nothing but a sense of security and safety.