I'm Useless

I ran and ran, my heart was aching, my body feels the same. The sky was crying. My mom used to tell me that if the sky is crying, I need to sing in order to make it stop, the sky needs comforting. 'The sky is just like me. Mom.. Dad.. I want you to hug me like you used to. They are mean to me.. Why did you become a villain? It's hurt..,'.

     The memories of me claiming to be a hero in front of my parents were still clear in my mind. The day when I was still clueless. The day when the world still love me. Even though my parents are dangerous villains, they still supported me and told me that I will become the greatest hero in the world.  

     After the heroes got to know about mom and dad's identity as villains, they got captured. It turned out to be my uncle who gave out information about my parents. They were ambushed while they were sleeping. Knowing my parents, they were both light sleeper. Being ex-villains and all.. They need to be extra cautious. 

'My uncle and those heroes didn't get it. My uncle claimed that they need to be imprisoned because of their past crimes. But they stopped being a villain after they knew they had me. At that time, I still hold dear my dreams to become a hero. But day by day, each of my friends left me.. Discouraging me to become a hero. They told me to become a villain instead. Even my uncle. I still remember what happened,'.

=====================================

Flashback

     "I still want to become a hero! No matter what you said! My parents' occupation won't determine what I gonna become! And you can't stop me either! KACCHAN!," I said in determination. Kacchan and his goons just looked at me blankly. Suddenly, Kacchan smirked and lifted his right hand. 

     'No, not again,'. Right after the thought, I was thrown back by a huge explosion. "Heh, a villain like you want to be a hero? Don't make me laugh!," I felt my heart shattered. He was ready to attack when he suddenly stopped. His goons' eyes widen and readied themselves to run while Kacchan's smirk turned wider as he punched his palm. My body was surrounded by a dark mist, triggered by my fear, sadness and anger combined. 

     "Heh, nice quirk you got there. Suits you well for your role. A fucking villain," he taunted. I felt my eyes watered. "Where is the Kacchan I used to know? The one who is so passionate to be a hero?," I told him. I could see he scrunched his nose in disgust. "You. A villain. Never know me. I. A hero. Am not your fucking friend. I. Don't give a flying fuck. About your fucking flashback. You. Are nothing to me anymore," he said while jabbing his thumb down at me. 

"Go rot in hell, you fucking loser. When I become a hero, I will crash you and your villainous ass,"

*CRACK*

   "(N/N)!! Where were you? I was worried if anything bad happens to you, you are my only friend, got that?," Izu smiled at me. I averted my gaze and blushed. He was always so kind. 'I don't know how my life would be if it weren't for him,'. "(N/N), let's go to the lake you love. You seem troubled. Maybe it will calm you down," he said, smiling sweetly. I fell hard for him. Even though he is quirkless, he never gave up on his dream to save people. 

     That day was fun. We had such a great time. 

'But it was bound to happen. I am the daughter of the worst villain couple on Earth, there is nothing such as happiness living in me,'

     "Oi! Midoriya! You might want to distance yourself from her! She is a disaster!,"

     "Yeah! She will hurt you easily! Plus, you are quirkless!,"