New Friends Left and Right, What a Time to be Alive

To say that (Y/N) was feeling great was an understatement. She was bouncing on her feet as she walked to Shiketsu. For some reason, that morning felt tranquil. It won't be uneventful, that's for sure but she had the feeling that the day will be a good kind of eventful.

     And she's absolutely correct.

     Who could anticipate she would encounter a flamboyant boy her age, a proud and dignified (yet a little scary) senpai and two weirdly endearing teachers in the exact same day?

     And their meetings were surely far from peaceful. It was a memory forever will be engraved in (Y/N)'s mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

     "...And Lia choked on a pea because she was too nervous to go pee," a light chuckle from (Y/N) and an embarrassed grunt from Lia could be heard if someone passed through a hidden spot near the back of the school.

     (Y/N) and her friends were having lunch together when Sofia thought it was a good idea to tell (Y/N) embarrassing stories from their childhood.

     "Nee-san! Stop it already...!" the trembling voice of Lia's scolded her older sister as the latter cackled. The calmer of the three stared at the siblings bickering with each other which was rather one-sided, with endearment visible in her eyes.

     She realized she never really knew Lia even though they were colleagues, as the shy girl was actually rather blunt if it weren't for her timidity. She judged silently and if the person judged had a mind-reading quirk, it will be a fatal blow for their ego.

     Sofia was the female counterpart of Kazuto, a chaotic person but it was fun being around her. Time spent with her never was awkward, and that was why she enjoyed spending time with her. She didn't have to make an effort to carry the conversations they had as she listened to Sofia's ramblings about the most random things that she had ever experienced. Which also could embarrass her younger sister.

     Though if she was being too much for even (Y/N), Lia was there to control the oldest one out of their little trio.

     "Oh, in your class. I heard a very strong student is in your class, is it true?" Sofia asked the dazed (H/C)-ette. That brought her out of her train of thought as she replied, "Uh... I think so?" as she turned to look at Lia's deadpanned expression.

     "We never really care," came the blunt response of Lia's followed by a complaint from the senior regarding how the younger one never make an effort to socialize. Lia only responded with a disgusted look on her face.

     (Y/N) could get used to this. The siblings' interactions were amusing for the young maiden. She could really get used to this.

     "Oh? Lookie here, Yuya~ Looks like there are people here~," a male voice could be heard from behind the trio which caused them to panic.

     'Crap, crap, crap, we were too loud, aren't we? Now someone knows about this spot,' (Y/N) freaked out. She turned around only to be met with a pair of green eyes.

     A man was standing not far from the spot they were sitting at, just staring at them with the most punch-able expression someone could ask for. Not far behind him was a brown-haired man who looked so done with the blondie in front of him.

     How could she tell? Because the look on his face was similar to the look her sister had when she was about to kill the boys after another one of their pranks.

     "Come back here, Itori. We have so much works to do and you're out here terrorizing the students," he was trying so hard to keep his cool which (Y/N) took pity of. Dude seemed exhausted.