Volunteered Justice

It had been a week since the incident where she was forced to drop out of her dream school and to forget about her dream and goal. She was heartbroken. Since then, she never came out of her room, only coming out for a short while to eat, drink or get some food and beverages into her bedroom. Zen and his children didn't know what to do anymore, 

     Persuade her? Done. 

     Movie night? Failed. 

     Training with the quadruplets with Zen tagging along? 'Why should I train. I see no reason to anymore'-(Y/N).

     (Y/N)'s favourite food waiting on the dining table to be eaten? Worked only for a few minutes. 

     They had given up to talk her out of her room, even Aizawa came to check on her once a week. Though he received cold welcome from every residents in the mansion except for Zen and of course, (Y/N) herself since she won't come out of her room no matter what happened outside. 

     They didn't know what to do anymore to the point Aoi went to laugh at her door without any reasons at all so she would brighten up. Only to receive a few grumbles from the depressed (H/C) head. 

     "Damn those heroes and that rat. Give us our Chi backkkkkkkk!!!," Even Kazuto missed her. 

     Rin wasn't getting any sleep since she was worried, even sneaking in to sneak every possible harm out of (Y/N)'s room, even a plastic bottle. 

     Aoi wasn't smiling anymore. Not anymore. This poor boy had been called crazy for laughing infront of (Y/N)'s door room without any reasons. 

     And Midori... She had been cursing non-stop. What I meant by cursing was things like, "Those lollipops doesn't know when to bribery stop making my baby sad,". Yeah, she is too pure to even properly curse. 

     And Zen, he had been crying infront of (Y/N)'s room silently. 

     Until one day they just snapped. With Aizawa watching them. Kazuto kept banging on her door like a maniac, Aoi had been scratching (Y/N)'s door with his fox claws, Zen had been ugly sobbing since hours ago, Midori singing 'do you wanna build a snowman,' from Frozen and Rin as well as Aizawa facepalming in the background. Well, at least there was someone who is sane enough to take care of (Y/N) in this household.

     The whole chaos stopped the moment when (Y/N) finally opened her door, dressed in her famous penguin obese while eyeing the mad bunch infront of her with stink eyes. Silently mouthing 'help' to Rin. Rin just shrugged while she walked out to get along with Aizawa who she learned to be the most sane person who also cares about (Y/N) though at first it was doubtful. 

     "Why on Earth are you doing ritual infront of my door? I was about to finish another season of (F/A) [favourite anime] before you began to chant infront of my room like some sort of lunatics," she started, veins could be seen popping out of her delicate skin. 

     Moments later, Aizawa and Rin walked in to see (Y/N) scolding the idiots. Rin smiled. Though Aizawa didn't, he could feel his heart lighten by the side. At least he won't have to worry about (Y/N) well-being for the time being. 

     (Y/N) and Aizawa had been having some bonding time to make up with years of separation. At that moment, Aizawa told her everything, from when he tried to find her but to no avail, how her mother died from a sickness and finally, her father's execution due to him going berserk after his wife's death. At first, (Y/N) felt all tingly upon knowing about how her uncle's repentance encouraged him to never give up finding her years back. 

     But as time passed, she started to question his sanity and hers as well since she felt nothing when the death of her parents were mentioned.